Euro millions win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sort out family and friends. Take out 10k in £50 notes and slap the director across the face shouting money, money, money, money with it before getting into my newly purchased fancy car and flicking him the V's. Give a decent chunk to a local special needs charity.

Scottish gadgie, just won the Lottery, was asked what he’d do about all the begging letters.

Och aye, I’ll just keep sending them of course.

I would quietly off all the scrotes who are no good to anyone and just bring the place down, when I was a kid loads of people had nowt but the place was a lot cleaner and people had a bit of respect for others and their communities, so basically my gift to society would be to erase those who make it poorer, like Batman ....

Don’t they have death squads somewhere in South America that ‘cleanse’ the underclass from the city streets? You’d think our council tax would cover such a service here.

Improving the lives of other people mate...

You can do that without investing.

I’d make sure those I care about never wanted for anything again. Then I’d think about charities, etc. Then I’d live an amazing life with the rest. :cool:

I’d probably pay for an important bit of medical gear for Sunderland Royal as well.

Last edited:
how many combinations are there? i know you can share the jackpot, but if you wait for a big rollover you could buy every combination and guarantee the win. even if you share with up to 2 people it might be still a multi million profit.
you'd be in the shop a while filling in the tickets though.
I seem to recall it would take more than a week to fill it all in and run it through the machine.

I’d do a secret millionaire type thing like. To people who deserve it. I would hate the thought of putting money into anything that would give a leg up to the likes of my ex smack head tenant who would be better off dead but society funds the fucker.
I feel the same.
“Let’s help this poor bloke who had stopped his addiction to heroin”
What about the poor people who have never used heroin?

Last edited:
I seem to recall it would take more than a week to fill it all in and run it through the machine.

I feel the same.
“Let’s help this poor bloke who had stopped his addiction to heroin”
What about the poor people who have never used heroin?
i'd pay 10 people a grand each to fill them in, still quids in.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back