Euro millions win

Mango killa

Full Back
serious question. If you won 180 million like the Scottish couple a while ago would you do something contructive in your home city? Would you fund some youth project or pensioner centre or get some grotspot shitehole cleaned up or would you just bugger off without looking back??
Usual answers of blow and hookers or carpet bomb pennywell and eden vale will be disregarded

serious question. If you won 180 million like the Scottish couple a while ago would you do something contructive in your home city? Would you fund some youth project or pensioner centre or get some grotspot shitehole cleaned up or would you just bugger off without looking back??
Usual answers of blow and hookers or carpet bomb pennywell and eden vale will be disregarded

Would I fuck :lol:

If you want long-term change you don’t just donate it like that in one go, you put it into schemes that’ll generate long-term growth in the local economy.

I wouldn’t donate a youth centre or pensioner centre, I’d rather invest in local businesses, local people and raise aspirations.

If you want long-term change you don’t just donate it like that in one go, you put it into schemes that’ll generate long-term growth in the local economy.

I wouldn’t donate a youth centre or pensioner centre, I’d rather invest in local businesses, local people and raise aspirations.
Sorry if not clear but yes a long running project.and i did say your home city so i guess that is local. !

Last edited:
Buy the land down at Seaburn and build shit loads of houses, with 3 mansions right on the front (one for me, one for @Boris Bear and one for @Wilfy )
I'd take Little Mix to a private island in the Maldives and fuck them til me cock drops off.
Hire someone to sort out Stephen Yaxley-Lennon once and for all.
Set up some local youth centres for bairns and teens n that
Get a sunroof fitted in me Hyundai Coupe

Back