Euro millions win

Wouldnt dream of investing it. What the fucks the point in that. Would just enjoy a life of luxury doing what I want when I want, travelling, watching Sunderland and England, nice house etc...

Would you buy the missus off with a few million?

You’d feel a bit shit and You probably wouldn’t get a Xmas card off her or family or her friends again .. but at least you’d get some peace.

And yes, each and every relationship until your money runs out will be with a shallow money grabbing slim teenage nymph ... but really, would that bother you?

Would you buy the missus off with a few million?

You’d feel a bit shit and You probably wouldn’t get a Xmas card off her or family or her friends again .. but at least you’d get some peace.

And yes, each and every relationship until your money runs out will be with a shallow money grabbing slim teenage nymph ... but really, would that bother you?

Not a chance, mine’s mint!

It hacks me off that my old primary school in Peterlee hasn’t been rebuilt even though all of the others of the same age have been, so my first job would be to build a new school for our kids.

My daughter was born with a cleft lip and I hate the idea of any kid, anywhere in the world, growing up with a cleft lip that could be treated, so I would want to either join with a group such as Smiletrain, or set up something new that trains Doctors and surgeons and other healthcare professionals to treat kids in their own country. There would need to be spotters in the country identifying barns who needed treatment but eventually I would hope that every child born with a cleft would be treated on the same time scales as we do in this country, with automatic referral to the services. No more little baby girls with clefts being left by the roadsides in China to die.

I would quietly off all the scrotes who are no good to anyone and just bring the place down, when I was a kid loads of people had nowt but the place was a lot cleaner and people had a bit of respect for others and their communities, so basically my gift to society would be to erase those who make it poorer, like Batman ....
Absolutely 100 percent true but now that view is trashed as some misty eyed old fable.

tried in Germany in the thirties through to ‘45.

Didn’t end well iirc

With that kind of money I'd certainly fund a few houses for Action for Children.

They buy houses in areas of deprivation and turn them into drop in centres where parents can learn parenting skills - how to cook meals rather than take-aways etc. They Run a nursey and pre-schooler activities too. They dovetail with social services and get young people into awards like the Prince's Trust. I did my training with them. They are f***ing brilliant at what they do.

:lol::lol:Well it seems that about 15% of us would do something good for the city and the other 85 % of ya greedy selfish self centred twats would look after numero uno:lol::lol:

Of course I'd give a good percentage to charity. Anyone who wouldn't is a tit. Mind there's plenty of multi-millionaire's who are greedy arseholes.

I won £3.10 on the Euroillions on Friday!

I would nuke it, let the fallout settle and more mutated Sulgrave lot start to transform then nuke it again, salt the earth and then fly above it pissing onto the burning ashes

After sorting friends and family, fund some decent small local charities, then see how long I can survive living the life of Riley.

Back