Enlarged prostrate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee, don't envy u one bit, I'd of thought that they would just monitor your PSA
The conversation happened straight after the biopsy so remains a little hazy, but I think he said they'd check the PSA every six months and a biopsy if needed or every couple of years. As I say though, my mind was on other things...

My psa came back normal today so pleased .
Doc wants camera down bellend again in a few months to check the inflammed parts have gone in bladder wall .

Don't know what I'm thinking admitting this on here but

Had one age 23, doctor said this was abnormal and normally he saw this in forty plus year olds.

Gave me some tablets for infection. Worked a treat. Now everything's great

Thank you @ollie c I've been a gibberng wreck, and not out of woods yet but I feel much better than I have for 4 weeks. I knew he wasn't right when he wasn't taking the piss out of me :lol:
Understandable. Whatever the result, he will be looked after by experts and I suspect he will be fine.

Bump!

Off for an early night tonight. Have to be up tomorrow for a 7.00 am check-in at the hospital to have my prostate removed.

Everyone says it will be straightforward (apart from years to come of indignity, incontinence and impotence). But you never know...

If I'm not back by Friday I bequeath my trophy points to @Epping and ask that my likes be scattered on the Politics forum.

Hasta la vista!

Bump!

Off for an early night tonight. Have to be up tomorrow for a 7.00 am check-in at the hospital to have my prostate removed.

Everyone says it will be straightforward (apart from years to come of indignity, incontinence and impotence). But you never know...

If I'm not back by Friday I bequeath my trophy points to @Epping and ask that my likes be scattered on the Politics forum.

Hasta la vista!

Best of luck pal. I hope it all goes well.

Bump!

Hasta la vista!
Good luck mate

Bump!

Hasta la vista!

Best of luck.....few blokes had it removed at work....and in each case without any of the side effects

How do ya nar if u have one?

Symptoms etc?

Only asking as my stomach has gotten f***ing huge. Even as I lose weight it's almost as if my stomach is getting more swollen / bloated. Not soft either, it's pretty firm.

I want to wish all who are going through this, good luck and hope everything turns out to be ok

Interesting thread

How do ya nar if u have one?

Symptoms etc?

Only asking as my stomach has gotten f***ing huge. Even as I lose weight it's almost as if my stomach is getting more swollen / bloated. Not soft either, it's pretty firm.

Get yourself down to the doctor. There are a few different things it could be, so it is worth getting the quack to give you a prod and poke.

What are the different things it could be? PM if you like.

I'm not a doctor, but I am sure there are lots of completely innocuous reasons you could get swelling in the stomach. For example, if you were dieting heavily or starving yourself, your stomach can start to appear to be a lot bigger. I would definitely get yourself down to the doctor for them to have a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back