Enlarged prostrate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump!

Off for an early night tonight. Have to be up tomorrow for a 7.00 am check-in at the hospital to have my prostate removed.

Everyone says it will be straightforward (apart from years to come of indignity, incontinence and impotence). But you never know...

If I'm not back by Friday I bequeath my trophy points to @Epping and ask that my likes be scattered on the Politics forum.

Hasta la vista!
Good luck x

Bump!

Off for an early night tonight. Have to be up tomorrow for a 7.00 am check-in at the hospital to have my prostate removed.

Everyone says it will be straightforward (apart from years to come of indignity, incontinence and impotence). But you never know...

If I'm not back by Friday I bequeath my trophy points to @Epping and ask that my likes be scattered on the Politics forum.

Hasta la vista!

Good luck mate! And to Janey's Dad.

Still alive!

Robotic laproscopy so I've got 5 little holes around my upper belly and a bigger hole just above my belly button that they pulled the offending article out through.

All seems to have gone well. Got a catheter in for the next couple of weeks and I have to inject myself with a blood thinner to prevent DVT for a month but, hey, it's better than cancer...

Completety bloated with wind though. By god it knacks!

Still alive!

Robotic laproscopy so I've got 5 little holes around my upper belly and a bigger hole just above my belly button that they pulled the offending article out through.

All seems to have gone well. Got a catheter in for the next couple of weeks and I have to inject myself with a blood thinner to prevent DVT for a month but, hey, it's better than cancer...

Completety bloated with wind though. By god it knacks!

Nice one...hope all goes well

Sorry if SEB but Stephen Fry describes pretty much what I went through (but much more eloquently, obviously...)

Key message is, men, if you're over 50 have your PSA test done...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back