England vs Ireland 6 Nations 2018

Do the winners win the Grand Slam? That's usually what a final is. The winner is the champion?

No the championship is already won by Ireland.

To win the Grand Slam they need to win against England today so they have the clean sweep.
.so there are three games today to conclude the championship but only one is the Grand Slam final decider.

England were average against Italy by their standards and very poor against Scotland especially at the breakdown. They never improved that against France and to be honest looked as if they just had to turn up to win when they played. Can't really tell how much Ben Youngs absence affected them as Care is usually OK but maybe it has.

England were average against Italy by their standards and very poor against Scotland especially at the breakdown. They never improved that against France and to be honest looked as if they just had to turn up to win when they played. Can't really tell how much Ben Youngs absence affected them as Care is usually OK but maybe it has.

Care normally comes on for the last twenty to inject a bit of pace. He can't really do the Ben Youngs job consistently of managing the game and working England round the field.

Anyone got a link that will work in America?

And by link I mean something in red text that when I click on it I can watch the match instantly and for free, not some convoluted list of instructions that includes he term ‘VPN’ and requires me to fork over credit card information.

Ta!

Anyone got a link that will work in America?

And by link I mean something in red text that when I click on it I can watch the match instantly and for free, not some convoluted list of instructions that includes he term ‘VPN’ and requires me to fork over credit card information.

Ta!
Try (#megalolz) here nearer to KO time ~

Rugby Streams

Turns out rugby is pure shit.

Drinks in your seats is decent, however the absolute lack of crack in stadium and screens everywhere, in addition to the fact that it’s canny boring meant that I had a terrible time.

Best part of the day was smoking tairbs on the stairs at half time and having a cheeky swig of Jameson’s off some auld fella.

Ha’way the footy.

Back