England vs Ireland 6 Nations 2018

sounds close enough, will check the highlights.

I dont really get how England can go on a 24 game unbeaten run or whatever it was and then collapse so badly in the six nations
Bloke gets egg, runs into three blokes, falls on the floor...

Bloke gets egg, runs into three blokes, falls on the floor...

Repeat....

I’ve irish uncles and aunties, cousins, wife and in laws

My dad was born in Sunderland. He’s English, I’m English but more Irish than that plastic prick paddy
Where were you born? Ireland? You're irish, England? You're English.

I'm sure that I've seen people going off it on here about "brown" people being just as British as the rest of us if they are born here.

Just curious bud

Most of the Irish football team of the 90's and 00's probably hadn't even been to Ireland before discovering they were eligible to play for them because an ancestor once owned an irish setter
Aye. Jack O'Charlton was trawling the league for anyone who liked Guinness at the time

Where were you born? Ireland? You're irish, England? You're English.

I'm sure that I've seen people going off it on here about "brown" people being just as British as the rest of us if they are born here.

Just curious bud

Aye. Jack O'Charlton was trawling the league for anyone who liked Guinness at the time
I was born in Sunderland same as my auld boy. I’m as English as they come.

Respect my heritage (at times) but I’m English through and through

He followed me about for ages on here.

Just jealous because I’m more Irish than him ....

I usually just ignore his drunken rambling posts.

Got your hole well and truly stuffed today, you rancid sour person.

Take your shoeing ,pal.

Most of the Irish football team of the 90's and 00's probably hadn't even been to Ireland before discovering they were eligible to play for them because an ancestor once owned an irish setter

You should run your shiny baton up your hoop, plod.

Bitter kernt.

Back