England v windies 1st odi Tuesday 1230 start

Status
Not open for further replies.
That windies into qualifying for 2019.

Likes of Ireland, Zimbabwe, scotland, holland, Afghanistan, UAE.

There is talk of it being joint held in Ireland and Scotland.

Baffling that Bairstow isn't a regular. Even more so that it wasn't long ago that people like Billings were getting games ahead of him

I mean ffs there is no comparison between the 2 players

Why is Morgan getting so much stick?
It's not stick, but he plays no fifty over domestic games. It's a fair thing to ask, why he is allowed to do this and be guaranteed a place in the team, all the way to 2019.

Not stick, an observation. Never happened before and I would wager, it won't ever be again, when he finishes in 2019

Last edited by a moderator:

That windies into qualifying for 2019.

Likes of Ireland, Zimbabwe, scotland, holland, Afghanistan, UAE.

There is talk of it being joint held in Ireland and Scotland.

It's not stick, but he plays no fifty over domestic games. It's a fair thing to ask, why he is allowed to do this and be guaranteed a place in the team, all the way to 2019.

Not stick, an observation. Never happened before and I would wager, it won't ever be again, when he finishes in 2019

He's got 3 ODI 100s in 2017 and averaged over 50 with a strike rate of 98

In international games. He will not play another fifty over game till January, if he decides to play.

There has never been an England captain in Odis, who plays zero fifty over games in domestic cricket.

That is not stick, just the fact of what is occuring.

What if root or bairstow, decide they don't want to play domestic cricket at all, is that ok?

Hadn't realised he got so many scores, he was in minging form in 2016.
Baffling that Bairstow isn't a regular. Even more so that it wasn't long ago that people like Billings were getting games ahead of him

I mean ffs there is no comparison between the 2 players

Why is Morgan getting so much stick?

Because by his own admission, he's been in poor form and hasn't made double figures in 7 innings.

He does tend to go through these spells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back