england v australia ashes 4th test trent bridge 2015

• Thread starter stephen cartwright
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mate of mine was at Trentbridge this morning, went to Leicester for the match, was back in Nottingham by the second half :lol:

Cricket Wins.

Rightly so Johnson. Officially decided I prefer cricket today

I love Sunderland and watching them play but hate everything that goes with it, so much hate

I lose my rag on here sometimes but never out major, can discuss it out with cricket

Test cricket is the ultimate

fortunately we have one more test, a potentially crackng odi series, then a series in october, then saffers december, then the t20 world cup.

could help dull the pain of safc

International cricket is near enough a year round game nowadays. We follow the t20 world cup with Sri Lanka and Pakistan touring then go to Bangladesh for a few games then five tests in India.

International cricket is near enough a year round game nowadays. We follow the t20 world cup with Sri Lanka and Pakistan touring then go to Bangladesh for a few games then five tests in India.

I love it, don't know why peoole complain about too much cricket!

I love it, don't know why peoole complain about too much cricket!
if it was not for the cricket, i could do without live football on telly and get rid of sky

tend to record the football and just watch when goals occur. got a canny highlights app for all the european leagues as well

Last edited:
So then. Drive down to Nottingham in the morning and watch England win The Ashes, jump in the car and nip over to Leicester and watch Sunderland win.

Sounds like a day to me. :cool:

A tale of two cities

One was class one was the worst start to a season I've ever had the pleasure of seeing

England will have a healthy lead regardless, but it looks like the ongoing point about lack of runs in the side and picking our best team might continue. I fancy another Root contribution though, and a quick fire innings from either Stokes or Buttler. England to lead by at least 200 on first innings

:lol:

You got it wrong, just admit it and nobody will say a word about it again.

You can try your best to spin it but you ain't fooling anyone

The extra responsibility given to the younger players and the clear clear team spirit that were there were massive parts of the win.

this quote from Paul Fabrace today says it all:

‘If you are enjoying one another’s success I think you have a decent team. When it becomes about individuals and their performance then you have a tough time. We have all been in teams where perhaps not everyone enjoys other people’s success. I have experienced that as a player and coach. When you are in survival mode your focus is on you.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:

You got it wrong, just admit it and nobody will say a word about it again.

You can try your best to spin it but you ain't fooling anyone

The extra responsibility given to the younger players and the clear clear team spirit that were there were massive parts of the win.

this quote from Paul Fabrace today says it all:

‘If you are enjoying one another’s success I think you have a decent team. When it becomes about individuals and their performance then you have a tough time. We have all been in teams where perhaps not everyone enjoys other people’s success. I have experienced that as a player and coach. When you are in survival mode your focus is on you.

Chuck England's series batting averages up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back