England in India thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

India A racking up 350 in a day and Finn popping his hamstring, not the ideal start to the tour.

India A racking up 350 in a day and Finn popping his hamstring, not the ideal start to the tour.

New opening batsman, a new skipper who might be in the field for 5 sessions in sweltering heat then expected to open plus a number 5 who cant play spin for love nor money and a number 4 who nobody in the rest of the team likes

im confident

Last edited:
New opening batsman, a new skipper who might be in the field for 5 sessions in sweltering heat then expected to open plus a number 5 who cant play spin for love nor money and a number 4 who nobody in the rest of the team likes

im confident

Don't worry man, we're gonna walk it ;)
Back to the pavilion most likely

im confident

I'm actually looking forward to the series tbh even though the outcome seems inevitable. Alarm will be set for 5am no doubt a few times. The one thing that concerns me more than anything is that I really don't think Cook is England Captain material, I hope I'm proved totally wrong of course.

I'm actually looking forward to the series tbh even though the outcome seems inevitable. Alarm will be set for 5am no doubt a few times. The one thing that concerns me more than anything is that I really don't think Cook is England Captain material, I hope I'm proved totally wrong of course.

Think Cook will be much better by the Ashes...The batting line up looks thin and the fielding poorer for Patel in the team.

So first test line up looks like

Cook
Compton
Trott
KP
Bell
Fat Samit
Prior
Bresnan
Broad
Swann
Anderson

Unless Compton fails and Root gets big runs. Or they are happy with Finns fitness

Broad off for a scan on a heel injury. Which is good news for Onions and England IMO. I don't rate that c*nt Broad whatsoever and his attitude stinks. I've still not forgiven the ECB for making him captain of the T20 side over Colly who had just won us the World Cup!

Broad off for a scan on a heel injury. Which is good news for Onions and England IMO. I don't rate that c*nt Broad whatsoever and his attitude stinks. I've still not forgiven the ECB for making him captain of the T20 side over Colly who had just won us the World Cup!
Blows too hot and cold for me..vice captain now. Surely not test captain material

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back