Energy Prices - are they taking the piss???

Thank you, and it wasn't that important but I had even asked for them to acknowledge receipt of the email 🤣 so technically they did about 70 days later FFS.

I think Together energy have given up with me, bit odd getting a bill 15 months later then after email after email and me saying I’d take the matter further communications have stopped.

I’m not sure if it was some sort of scam as according to online research they stopped taking enquiries in November after going under a while ago.

My 2 year fixed deal with EDF expires this month. Been paying £88 a month and they're saying our next direct debit will be £237 a month. Absolute piss take. 😡 Guess I'll be sacking EDF and looking for a new deal then. Not paying that like 🙄

My 2 year fixed deal with EDF expires this month. Been paying £88 a month and they're saying our next direct debit will be £237 a month. Absolute piss take. 😡 Guess I'll be sacking EDF and looking for a new deal then. Not paying that like 🙄

Sadly everywhere is pretty much the same at the moment.

Aye. It's a scam. Country is fucked beyond repair. Until they address wealth inequality nothing will change. The middle classes are being eroded. 12 years of abhorrent self serving Tory scum and an opposition that doesn't oppose. Shit times for the foreseeable future.
Aye, mine was £88 two years ago and it's now about £260 so I'm guessing it won't be too far off.

You must be one of very few people whose deals are still running. The vast majority of people are already paying these prices

Back