Ending of COVID restrictions brought forward by PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear me. You created a second username to post yet more nonsense. I would encourage anyone to look at his posts, look at yours and tell me that they're posted by two different people.

You, my friend, have a deep and troubling obsession with posting misinformation about COVID.

Chunks reckons it's definitely not him mind.

I think you should contact a staff member with my permission who should be able to confirm that I only have one account.
I very rarely post anything about covid now, I do not post misinformation, I post my opinions.
You should really be banned for that thread but I wont call for it.
The only obsessed one out of us tow is yourself. Absolute weirdo!

:lol:

Frij, its sunday afternoon, I'm sat here with my lovely mrs, telling her about how someone has just posted a thread about me pretending to be someone else. You have given us a little laugh that is for sure.
Now I have it on very good authority you don't have a lot in your life. If it makes you feel better coming on here trying to have a pop at me, then that is fine. Have a great day, and go easy on the cans today

Robbie will be petitioning the moderators to have you banned for suggesting that Robbie's other username is Dave.
I'm pretty sure you can read Frij.... I've already said you should be banned for your thread but I wouldnt be calling for that.

Frij, its sunday afternoon, I'm sat here with my lovely mrs, telling her about how someone has just posted a thread about me pretending to be someone else. You have given us a little laugh that is for sure.
Now I have it on very good authority you don't have a lot in your life. If it makes you feel better coming on here trying to have a pop at me, then that is fine. Have a great day, and go easy on the cans today

I'm sure you think that post makes you sound like you don't care about what's posted on here, but you've just bragged about telling your missus about the goings on on an internet message board :lol:

HERE PETAL, THIS FUCKIN KNACKER ON THA INTANET RECKONS I POST AS SOMEONE ELSE LIKE. AM FUCKIN FUMIN PET. HOY SOME OF THEM CRISPY PANCAKES ON WUD YA? DEAD STARVIN ME.

The moment Rishi (fuck everyone else my missus is minted) Sunak announced that furlough was going to be extended to the end of March it was blatantly evident that lockdown restrictions were going to be place until then. I don’t know why the general public, Tory MPs or anyone else for that matter was the slightest bit surprised when Johnson indicated tiered restrictions would be in place until then.
These bastards don’t go handing billions of pounds out for nothing - unless it’s to their mates of course.

I'm sure you think that post makes you sound like you don't care about what's posted on here, but you've just bragged about telling your missus about the goings on on an internet message board :lol:

HERE PETAL, THIS FUCKIN KNACKER ON THA INTANET RECKONS I POST AS SOMEONE ELSE LIKE. AM FUCKIN FUMIN PET. HOY SOME OF THEM CRISPY PANCAKES ON WUD YA? DEAD STARVIN ME.
Yes, she asked me what I was laughing at, so I told her. I'm not sure anyone would call that bragging. Have to say you are being really weird for starting all this. Oh and she is cooking a biriyani. What are you having 5 pot noodles?

Yes, she asked me what I was laughing at, so I told her. I'm not sure anyone would call that bragging. Have to say you are being really weird for starting all this. Oh and she is cooking a biriyani. What are you having 5 pot noodles?

I'm off to the shop mate so enjoy your crispy pancakes.

He's even spelling your name with one j. Definitely him, like.

Obviously based on *the science" and nothing at all to do with a Tory backbench rebellion.

Its nice to know he has the interests of the country and ourselves at heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back