Ending of COVID restrictions brought forward by PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's trying to strike a balance, which is impossible to do. Some people might say they feel for him because he can't keep everyone happy. However what MPs across all parties should be doing is holding them in contempt of what has proceeded and resulted in us being in this position. He has gotten away with failing to deliver on several promises, made constant U turns and handed millions of pounds to people he's pally with. The real point is being missed massively imo.

No way will lockdown end late Jan that is the height of winter flu season in the best years and if the virus is so deadly how the heck are we having 5 days off over xmas

No way will lockdown end late Jan that is the height of winter flu season in the best years and if the virus is so deadly how the heck are we having 5 days off over xmas

Boris is trying to appease people like you. People like you in public and people like you in his party, people who in any other year would love to find an excuse not to have to see their mother-in-law, suddenly are desperate for a big family Christmas.

So, bowing to political pressure, you can all gather in one home. Merry COVID!

That's the point is the virus is so deadly why is he doing this it makes no sense

I just explained why he is doing it. He isn’t doing it because there’s no risk, he is doing it in spite of the risk, to try and keep people happy.

I literally just explained that.

He's trying to strike a balance, which is impossible to do. Some people might say they feel for him because he can't keep everyone happy. However what MPs across all parties should be doing is holding them in contempt of what has proceeded and resulted in us being in this position. He has gotten away with failing to deliver on several promises, made constant U turns and handed millions of pounds to people he's pally with. The real point is being missed massively imo.

spot on. The job is simply too big for him and his character

As some have said it's playing with words to get it through parliament. They can always vote to extend it later.
It'll go through regardless. Despite the discontent the majority of MPs would never vote against public health measures when the vote is made public.
spot on. The job is simply too big for him and his character
He's been found out. His tough guy act and ridiculous cliches have turned him into a parody of himself. The bloke who took his own party on has ironically been made to look foolish by the mistakes that party made over the 10 years before he became Prime minister. He'll be gone by next summer I reckon. What will be interesting is how history views his role in all of this. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we're reading about the bloke that paid millions of people's wages to stay at home, caught the virus and beat it and stood on his doorstep with the nation to clap the NHS.

Last edited:
It'll go through regardless. Despite the discontent the majority of MPs would never vote against public health measures when the vote is made public.

He's been found out. His tough guy act and ridiculous cliches have turned him into a parody of himself. The bloke who took his own party on has ironically been made to look foolish by the mistakes that party made over the 10 years before he became Prime minister. He'll be gone by next summer I reckon. What will be interesting is how history views his role in all of this. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we're reading about the bloke that paid millions of people's wages to stay at home, caught the virus and beat it and stood on his doorstep with the nation to clap the NHS.
history will condemn him. he will be looked upon as a joke pm, a charlatan etc in decades to come.

So to save the Tory party he is willing to take a risk with the whole country. Sound familiar?

After all of the sacrifices made by both individuals and business to take risks now is just criminal, especially as the vaccine is due to be rolled out. The end is in sight don’t blow it now for short term internal party political gain.

Frij, I saw your thread, why are you obsessed by me?? I should really call for you to be banned for the thread you dod about me, but I won't as you will literally have nothing in your life at all. Have a great day

Last edited:
Frij, I saw your thread, why are you obsessed by me?? I should really call for you to be banned for the thread you dod about me, but I won't as you will literally have nothing in your life at all. Have a great day

Dear me. You created a second username to post yet more nonsense. I would encourage anyone to look at his posts, look at yours and tell me that they're posted by two different people.

You, my friend, have a deep and troubling obsession with posting misinformation about COVID.

Dear me. You created a second username to post yet more nonsense. I would encourage anyone to look at his posts, look at yours and tell me that they're posted by two different people.

You, my friend, have a deep and troubling obsession with posting misinformation about COVID.
I think you should contact a staff member with my permission who should be able to confirm that I only have one account.
I very rarely post anything about covid now, I do not post misinformation, I post my opinions.
You should really be banned for that thread but I wont call for it.
The only obsessed one out of us two is yourself. Absolute weirdo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back