Empty area at Riverside?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope everyone is ok. Long time since that stand has been stress tested. It's used to having 20 people spread over the whole stand for county matches

Fuck me sounds awful :( Always think these temp stands look a bit precarious anyway.
It's a temporary stand that has become a permanent feature. The daft thing is it is open for county matches but was closed for T20s even though the crowds were bigger

Heard at the game that a lass had fallen through. No idea if it's true but as we left there was someone in an ambulance with an oxygen mask on.

All over the papers and forums today: that's what happens when you take cricket to undeveloped places like Durham apparently.

During the morning of the fourth day against Derbyshire there were two female stewards who tested every seat in the Blue Seats Stand but this issue seems to be about the actual structure of the stand. Then during the following game against Kent there were blokes with clipboards who spent some time in the stand.

Looks like it will be a seat in the Co.Durham Upper on Tuesday I imagine.

During the morning of the fourth day against Derbyshire there were two female stewards who tested every seat in the Blue Seats Stand but this issue seems to be about the actual structure of the stand. Then during the following game against Kent there were blokes with clipboards who spent some time in the stand.

Looks like it will be a seat in the Co.Durham Upper on Tuesday I imagine.
Would they not have received a safety certificate for the game?

Bloody hell. Must have been weakened with all the rain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back