Embarrassing things at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proper fell over at work today in the middle of a meeting with 12 important people there, i had been sat cross legged, resting on my leg to take notes of the meeting and when I stood up I had mega pins and needles in my whole leg. Tried to sake a few steps and proper crumpled to the floor.

I wanted the floor to open and swallow me. Had the piss ripped out of me all day.

Proper fell over at work today in the middle of a meeting with 12 important people there, i had been sat cross legged, resting on my leg to take notes of the meeting and when I stood up I had mega pins and needles in my whole leg. Tried to sake a few steps and proper crumpled to the floor.

I wanted the floor to open and swallow me. Had the piss ripped out of me all day.
Like on the floor in a school assembly back in the day?

I punched myself in the face so hard I broke my nose.
It was an accident I was using an allen key, over tightened it then it slipped out and my fist really whacked me in the face, to make it even worse I was talking to my supervisor at the time. I just ran to the bog to clean up whilst catching the blood in my hands. I then just got back on with my work wishing I wasn't there.

I nipped into a staff loo which was off a meeting room just before the Borough Librarian and Councillors were due to use the room. The lock on the door came off in my hand and I could hear everyone come in. Stupidly I waited about 10 minutes before finally accepting I was stuck there, and had to start banging on the door and shouting 'I'm stuck in the loo!' Absolutely mortified when they let me out.

Im so pleased I'm not in the line of work anymore to think people are 'important, urgh....

Few years ago I had an important meeting so I went out and bought a new dark suit. Looked pretty smart.

After the meeting a colleague asked me if I'd deliberately left the cloth label on the cuff of the jacket to show I'd lashed out at M&S.

Why do they do that? There were plenty of other labels on it.

sneezed.... went to pull a hankie out my pocket and it was a pair of the wifes knickers....

it was a nightshift I was on so only the lads I work with in the office at the time. want overly embaressing just bloody funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back