ELO tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tandy wasnt there last night.

Thoroughly enjoyable night. You'd have to be a miserable twat not to enjoy it.
Are you sure, I`m absolutely convinced he was the old guy in the corner on the keyboards and could have sworn his name was announced last before Jeff Lynne`s. I may be wrong though??!!?[/QUOTE]

Def wasn't Tandy. He hasn't been fit enough to play since 2016 unfortunately. I wasn't massively impressed with the sound but I was in the cheap seats right up top. Still a cracking gig.

Are you sure, I`m absolutely convinced he was the old guy in the corner on the keyboards and could have sworn his name was announced last before Jeff Lynne`s. I may be wrong though??!!?

Def wasn't Tandy. He hasn't been fit enough to play since 2016 unfortunately. I wasn't massively impressed with the sound but I was in the cheap seats right up top. Still a cracking gig.[/QUOTE]
I thought the sound was top class although I was in front of the mixing desk for the 1st 3 songs then in the block next to the stage at the side. I thought it was a clear, well balanced sound. One of the best I`ve heard at the Arena. I do think it depends on where you sit though.

Who cares though? It’s not a competition or a league table.
Just a good night of entertainment.

Never understand this about music, it's entirely subjective. If you like something, enjoy it, if you don't...switch if off but this bollocks about one artist being better/bigger than another is utterly pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back