Elder Scrolls Skyrim

Status
Not open for further replies.

I did shitloads of side missions before the main story IIRC. May have done all the guilds, Mage, Fighter, Dark brotherhood, thief, was the order I think.

This.

Drop the amulet off at the Wenwyn Priory then go and explore and level up for months and finally come back around to doing the main questline.

cocky said:
This.

Drop the amulet off at the Wenwyn Priory then go and explore and level up for months and finally come back around to doing the main questline.

Is exactly what i did. I did everything possible in the game before doing the main storyline.

Haven't played any oblivion at all and not even sure why I'm looking forward to this apart from the nice graphics. :lol:

Loved oblivion, spent so many hours on this, cant wait for skyrim...its such a ball ache that all the class games are coming out at the same time...going to have to wait to play a few because I will be skint

Loved oblivion, spent so many hours on this, cant wait for skyrim...its such a ball ache that all the class games are coming out at the same time...going to have to wait to play a few because I will be skint

Same for me mate. There's Battlefield 3, Saints Row 3, Assasins Creed Revelations, Skyrim and Football Manager. It's ridiculous:lol:

I'm selling a few stuff on ebay and that so I will have more money. Planning to get Skyrim soon then I'll try to get the others nearer to Christmas and a little after.

looks good

don't know whether to get it on pc or xbox though

If you have a PC capable of running it you'd be mad to get it on another platform.It will look a lot better and once some high quality mods start appearing they will enhance the game and massively increase it's longetivity.

Got mine pre-ordered off of shopto.net.

Folk on here had much experience with them? It's been dispatched as of 9 this morning so should I expect it on Thursday?

Also to anyone contemplating whether they should get this then yes, yes you should. I'd be surprised if it's not one of the best games of the year.

Same here.

Got an email yesterday about my order, and on the website there was a picture of the parcel taken at 15:40 yesterday.

I got the email at 9:44 this morning telling me that it was despatched, maybe it was sent out yesterday though, so I may get it tomorrow.

I got FM 2011 last year the day before off them so they're pretty good.

I'm on the PC version anyways, so will have to wait until the 11th to actually play.

Same here.

Got an email yesterday about my order, and on the website there was a picture of the parcel taken at 15:40 yesterday.

I got the email at 9:44 this morning telling me that it was despatched, maybe it was sent out yesterday though, so I may get it tomorrow.

I got FM 2011 last year the day before off them so they're pretty good.

I'm on the PC version anyways, so will have to wait until the 11th to actually play.

Why?

That sucks. Is there no way around it, installing it independent of Steam or changing the clock?

That sucks. Is there no way around it, installing it independent of Steam or changing the clock?

You have to be connected to the internet and install it through Steam, so I guess the only option is to wait until the 11th. :neutral:

I guess it will get updated with the scheduled patch though as soon as it's installed.

It's not a big problem tbh.Steam is canny these days.

Plus my week off dosent start til Friday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back