Elder Scrolls Skyrim

Status
Not open for further replies.

On Consoles? Work has blocked these sites now so I cannot check to see whats there for when I get home.

Might wait for PC as I have a few things to be playing atm.

Go fkn months with sod all to play and then everything gets released at once, these game companys are fuckwits.

On Consoles? Work has blocked these sites now so I cannot check to see whats there for when I get home.

Might wait for PC as I have a few things to be playing atm.

Go fkn months with sod all to play and then everything gets released at once, these game companys are fuckwits.

360 version.

May do the pc version mesel......hopefully works better than Rage on the pc.

I never finished Oblivion... it was fecking awesone though.
I just wont have time for it now ! :-(

right just had a couple of hours on it there.

first off it only takes up 3.3gb of hard drive space :eek: the full game on just that compared to rage which is on 3 discs and about 21gb!

the graphics, characters still look like there from the ps1 days, environments look absolutely stunning though, this might be a case of it being cut down on the xbox 360 so pc version will look way better.

new menu/inventory system is really easy to learn, much much better of the endless menus in oblivion/fallout.

overall so far very very impressed.

right just had a couple of hours on it there.

first off it only takes up 3.3gb of hard drive space :eek: the full game on just that compared to rage which is on 3 discs and about 21gb!

the graphics, characters still look like there from the ps1 days, environments look absolutely stunning though, this might be a case of it being cut down on the xbox 360 so pc version will look way better.

new menu/inventory system is really easy to learn, much much better of the endless menus in oblivion/fallout.

overall so far very very impressed.

Aye, I was a bit :eek: when I saw the install size. All about the gameplay not the graphics presumably.

Really looking forward to it, but may just wait for the pc version.

Dark Souls has ruined this for me:evil:

No matter how good it is , it wont be as good as Dark Souls , and I'm a massive Oblivian/Bethesda fan

Cant wait for this game, going to literally take over my life!

Not played dark souls yet either...worth a bash?

Not unless you love dying every 2 minutes and doing whole instances over and over again (like 40 times at least) before you get it perfect to go onto the next bit, which you then have to do 40+ times to get it sussed dying constantly.

Played a few hours of it and have left it. There is just no fun doing the same thing over and over constantly and dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back