Elder Scrolls Skyrim

Status
Not open for further replies.

cocky said:
I put oblivion on the other day to get me in the mood for this. Looking forward to it.

Same here.

I've tried to start Oblivion loads of times over the years but just never gotten into it, but decided to give it one more go and finally got hooked, been playing it all weekend.

Same here.

I've tried to start Oblivion loads of times over the years but just never gotten into it, but decided to give it one more go and finally got hooked, been playing it all weekend.

this is me, except every time i try to play it i just can't last more than a few hours before getting bored. i've tried 4 or 5 times to get into it as everyone says it's a fantastic game. i love fallout 3 and new vegas and can't understand why i don't 'get' this game.

I'm planning on getting BF3, Saints Row 3, AC Revelations, FM2012 and Skyrim.

Over a space of time though, I'm going to have no life! Didnt play Oblivion, but Skyrim looks class.

Pre-ordered with Amazon, first class post so should get on Friday. Sounds like ShopTo are shiping tomorrow though, lucky bastards!!

Know nothing about this game till i saw it mentioned on the MW3 thread, so how good is it? and is it a case of you really have to have played previous ones to know whats going on, or can you just jump straight into this?
just watched the trailor on game and it looks good.
I usually only play cod all year, but i have a feeling im going to get bored of MW3 this time as its nothing new.

Know nothing about this till i saw it mentioned on the MW3 thread, so how good is it? and is it a case of you really have to have played previous ones to know whats going on, or can you just jump straight into this?
just watched the trailor on game and it looks good.
I usually only play cod all year, but i have a feeling im going to get bored of MW3 this time as its nothing new.
You can play this without having played any of the others. Skyrim takes place about 200 years after Oblivion so there's no real continuation from the previous instalment. It helps, of course if you have played the previous games but it isn't a necessity.

And yes, you should buy it. Reports of 300+ hours of gameplay. Enough said. :)

You can play this without having played any of the others. Skyrim takes place about 200 years after Oblivion so there's no real continuation from the previous instalment. It helps, of course if you have played the previous games but it isn't a necessity.

And yes, you should buy it. Reports of 300+ hours of gameplay. Enough said. :)

sounds great, especially when compared to 3 hours of mw3 campaign.
i1ll give it a whirl i think.

Hope there's a thieves guild or similar on it, love just going around through the night breaking into people's homes and cleaning them out on Oblvivion. :lol:

Got mine pre-ordered off of shopto.net.

Folk on here had much experience with them? It's been dispatched as of 9 this morning so should I expect it on Thursday?

Also to anyone contemplating whether they should get this then yes, yes you should. I'd be surprised if it's not one of the best games of the year.

Got my email saying its dispatched...

Started playing Oblivion the other day to get the feel of the game (as some posters on here advised) and keep getting killed on my first bloody gate!!! :lol: theres no hope for me on this game

Got mine pre-ordered off of shopto.net.

Folk on here had much experience with them? It's been dispatched as of 9 this morning so should I expect it on Thursday?

Also to anyone contemplating whether they should get this then yes, yes you should. I'd be surprised if it's not one of the best games of the year.

Yeah you usually get the game the day before, only happened once with me where I haven't received it the day before release.

If it comes late then you get £3 back if you got recorded delivery.

Yeah you usually get the game the day before, only happened once with me where I haven't received it the day before release.

If it comes late then you get £3 back if you got recorded delivery.

Top news, I'm using Shopto for the first time for Skyrim (and Uncharted 3) and mine got posted half 9 this morning

Hopefully there by the time I get in from work

Got my email saying its dispatched...

Started playing Oblivion the other day to get the feel of the game (as some posters on here advised) and keep getting killed on my first bloody gate!!! :lol: theres no hope for me on this game

I did shitloads of side missions before the main story IIRC. May have done all the guilds, Mage, Fighter, Dark brotherhood, thief, was the order I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back