Elder Scrolls Skyrim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over 100 hours now and still loads of the map undiscovered. Only found a few of them dragon shouts anarl.

Haven't gone on it in ages now that i've done everything (ish).

Done:

- main quest
- all dragon peaks
- all dragon priests
- mage college
- companions
- dark brotherhood
- thieve's guild
- all houses bar solitude
- boat-load of quests
- dragon armour (didn't go Daedric, fancied something different)
- Daedric weapons
- most of the map explored

etc

Haven't got to the point where everything is easy, for example Ancient Dragons etc still give me hell. But as I just walk upto almost everything else and smash it to pieces, i've got a bit bored of it. :eek:
The story isn't that amazing, so I don't think i'll pick the game up again for a while, despite how great it is.

Lol I thought it meant it was a two handed weapon !

I read on the little screens when it's loading that the little triangle thing is supposed to be that the weapon is better than what you have equipped, but it's not correct like, My nightingale bow is f***ing awesome, i can take out a room full of dragur before they even know whats happening ;)

I read on the little screens when it's loading that the little triangle thing is supposed to be that the weapon is better than what you have equipped, but it's not correct like, My nightingale bow is f***ing awesome, i can take out a room full of dragur before they even know whats happening ;)

Isn't it a little diamond if it's the best?

you are a mean, nasty, spiteful and hatefilled little man. arnly kidding yer alreet really

Nah, that's a pretty fair summary :lol:

Started a new game on Friday, went for Khajiit as I've never played with one throughout the Elder Scrolls series, love the whole sneaky archer carry on. Can't wait to play on it, it's like November 11th all over again. :oops::oops::lol:

Still plugging away at this. Level 41 now. Just seem to get more and more sidetracked. Got 50 quests to do and I'm trying to curry a bit of favour with the Jarl of Markath so I can have a house there.

Think I've done a lot of the dark brotherhood missions now. They were quite good and it turns out I'm a fairly decent assassin ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back