Elder Scrolls Skyrim

Status
Not open for further replies.
pick pocketing the gold necklace from that Feeble wifey is f*cking impossible like:evil:

I sold all me 'increase pick pocketing' gear that I got from the Thieves Guild anarl & can't remember who to:-(

JKs canoe said:
pick pocketing the gold necklace from that Feeble wifey is f*cking impossible like:evil:

I sold all me 'increase pick pocketing' gear that I got from the Thieves Guild anarl & can't remember who to:-(

I've tried and failed that many times, even had a go when she was asleep without any luck and that was wearing the pickpocket gear and swigging a potion !

Finally got this, any newbie tips?

Cheers

whatever you do.. do not take an arrow to the knee, your adventuring days will be over if you do!

....oh & I'd say try not to use any skill points until you have about 10 saved up, then later in the game you will have a better idea of the skills you want to focus on & how best to build your character (that suits your style of play)

I've tried and failed that many times, even had a go when she was asleep without any luck and that was wearing the pickpocket gear and swigging a potion !

what is your pickpocketting skill up to? Everytime i go to pickpocket someone it says 90% to steal never have any bother like, plus i have all the nightingale armour on.

mackemindatoon said:
what is your pickpocketting skill up to? Everytime i go to pickpocket someone it says 90% to steal never have any bother like, plus i have all the nightingale armour on.

Most things say 90% but every now and then you come across someone and its lower. Pickpocket the more expensive items for better skill gains.

I've lost my good follower in that thalmor embassy mission. She's inside the embassy and i've completed the mission and can't get back in :lol:

Checked her gaffe in riften and she's not there, she's definitely stuck inside like. I slaughteted all the thalmor guards and ransacked their barracks looking for a key but nowt. Bastard, i've been with her for ages, and she's got a load of good gear on her.

I've lost my good follower in that thalmor embassy mission. She's inside the embassy and i've completed the mission and can't get back in :lol:

Checked her gaffe in riften and she's not there, she's definitely stuck inside like. I slaughteted all the thalmor guards and ransacked their barracks looking for a key but nowt. Bastard, i've been with her for ages, and she's got a load of good gear on her.

you can get back in using a horse

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptPwbBHMCKE&feature=related[/ame]

:lol: Champion cheers.

Tried everything else like. I even found a little slope over the back of the wall, and tried to use the whirlwind sprint shout to shoot me up the slope and over the wall, it was like ski sunday, for cabbages.

Turns out she's not 'definitely inside it' like, cos i spent about 2 hours searching the bastard, and that reeking cave bit where i thought she might be.

I've spent about ten hours on this game just searching for followers i've left somewhere. Or their corpses.

Returned to this game this week and completed it with my sword and steel character. Was going to uninstall at that point becasue I found the game utterly boring and a grind at about lvl 40 but i'm glad I started a new one witha mage.

The mage was interesting enough for about 5 seconds when I came across a youtube vid of some guys gameplay using an archer and it looked a lot more fun, and it is.

3rd attempt in progress, sod the boring mage.

Stealth, archery, one handed weapons and light armour is definitely the best way to play the game

Found me bitch back in riften. Well happy.

Stealth, archery, heavy armour and two handed was my main areas. Enables you to pop folk off from a distance, grey ninja like, but when the battle is closed in, two handed and heavy armour does the biz.

Found me bitch back in riften. Well happy.

Stealth, archery, heavy armour and two handed was my main areas. Enables you to pop folk off from a distance, grey ninja like, but when the battle is closed in, two handed and heavy armour does the biz.

not really that stealthy though as you'll be clanging around like an old pot mender :lol:

Archer/Mage mix me like. Use some top
Magic in close combat and being able to self heal well helps a lot too.

Can't beat stealthing about and arrowing fuckers in one shot, especially undead before they get out the coffin shelf things !

Don't even set off traps now.

Archer/Mage mix me like. Use some top
Magic in close combat and being able to self heal well helps a lot too.

Can't beat stealthing about and arrowing fuckers in one shot, especially undead before they get out the coffin shelf things !

Don't even set off traps now.

This^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back