Elder Scrolls Skyrim - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right back into it now.

Just got to level 22, playing as a rogue Khajit build. Sneaking up behind fuckers and poisoning them, or dual daggers (Unreal damage!).

Looking to get my smithing up too. Anyone have any tips on how to spam this?

All the dlc's for skyrim are half price on xbox at the moment.....bit of a twat as I bought them last week before the sale.:mad::(

All the dlc's for skyrim are half price on xbox at the moment.....bit of a twat as I bought them last week before the sale.:mad::(
alternatively the GOTY version or legendary is £25 in Asda and tesco, saves a few quid and saves can be used from the vanilla game

Bump.

Right back into this like. Started again as a dark elf. Level 9 and decided to side with the stormcloaks instead of the empire this time. Just took over Whirerun.

Any idea what dark elves are really good at?

Bump.

Right back into this like. Started again as a dark elf. Level 9 and decided to side with the stormcloaks instead of the empire this time. Just took over Whirerun.

Any idea what dark elves are really good at?
When I played dark elf I was sneaky with a bow and daggers. It doesn't really matter though as all races can do everything. Its only the unique abilities that set them apart.

Picked up my save from last month last night forgot how much I love this game. Level 55 orc spent agesaxing out smithing enchanting all the magika one handed and stuff.

Just done the throat of of the world the first time you meet alduin.

As an aside I was trying to unlock the master spells did the mission to get the fire one tried to cast it and my I dont have enough magika...gutted.

Also mass paralysis is a brilliant spell, cast that and go busting heads with the mace of bolag fairly regularly.

Right back into it now.

Just got to level 22, playing as a rogue Khajit build. Sneaking up behind fuckers and poisoning them, or dual daggers (Unreal damage!).

Looking to get my smithing up too. Anyone have any tips on how to spam this?
If you want to spam stealth, go up to the mouth of the world and stab the priests in the back until they walk off. Repeat as naseum until level 100.

Might do that then. So I just crouch down in stealth mode and keep stabbing them until they walk away? Do they not attack like? Should I use a dagger?
Ye exactly, just a normal stealth attack. Don't think it matters what weapon you use either.

They're strong enough not to die, and don't do anything because they worship you and that.

Just remembered, the best place to do it is the first room you get to through the main front doors. There should be 2 kneeling down praying in there, so do it to them. They change position sometimes, but you can just follow them round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back