Elder Scrolls Skyrim - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking of Morrowind. I've got it on my Mac using bootcamp - trying to work out how to set up my PS3 controller to work with it - anyone done this before?

I've got it working fine with Skyrim, but then that's not a 12 year old game!

So, Dragonborn is worth it then? Debating to wait until payday for it. :lol:

I've not completed all of Dawnguard yet, I've started a new character, a stealthy assassin type.

So, Dragonborn is worth it then? Debating to wait until payday for it. :lol:

I've not completed all of Dawnguard yet, I've started a new character, a stealthy assassin type.

Yes Dragonborn is decent I say. The new area is refreshing especially once you've got bored after a few games like I was.

Dragon born has a huge amount of content from what I can see, much more than Dawnguard, and it is set in Morrowind! So much better.

:eek::eek: Is it?

They changed much?

It's on Solstheim, Vvardenfell has been partly destroyed and the Argonians have taken over, all you can see is the Volcano smoking in the distance.

The architecture, races and music is Morrowind as well though, the first time the music kicked in was just a little bit awesome:cool:

It's on Solstheim, Vvardenfell has been partly destroyed and the Argonians have taken over, all you can see is the Volcano smoking in the distance.

The architecture, races and music is Morrowind as well though, the first time the music kicked in was just a little bit awesome:cool:

Going to have to get me this now, i miss being the Neverarine :lol:

So are these dlcs worth getting? Just started getting back into skyrim and have pretty much ran out of missions like.

How many are there to download?

So are these dlcs worth getting? Just started getting back into skyrim and have pretty much ran out of missions like.

How many are there to download?

3 iirc. Heartfire is some housing dlc, Dragonborn is the Morrowind one which adds loads of new stuff and Dawnguard makes being a vampire easier along with a pretty average questline imo.

Started playing again. Gone as a Dark Elf with Magic and One Handed. Sucked into this game again.

Started playing again. Gone as a Dark Elf with Magic and One Handed. Sucked into this game again.

I've done the exact same, except a white elf thing.

First time I've used magic like, taking a while to get used to! Keep getting killed because mage armour has 0 defence bonus.

You can enchant light armour with magic enchantment things can't you?

I've done the exact same, except a white elf thing.

First time I've used magic like, taking a while to get used to! Keep getting killed because mage armour has 0 defence bonus.

You can enchant light armour with magic enchantment things can't you?

Yeah, I've got Steel Armour of Conjuration but don't really use them spells at the moment. I wear Novice Robes of Destruction and then boots, gauntlets and helmets to give me an armour boost.

Got this game two weeks ago and it has completely taken over my life. I'm on it every spare minute I get. The amount of quests us unreal

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Forum Runner mate

Can anyone who played the original Morrowind tell me what they think of Dragonborn please. Did they stay true to it in Skyrim or have they changed and removed loads of stuff?

As a major fan of Morrowind im wondering if its just like the game of old. Is there plenty of quests and can i still go in places like Red Mountain where i killed Dagoth Ur.

Im debating whether to get it or not as i fancy immersing myself in Skyrim again, but a lot of reviews i find have people that only started playing in Oblivion and have no experience of Morrowind.

Sorely tempted to get dawnguard and dragonborn but hoping for them to come up in a sale sometime soon as I missed the last sale earlier this year.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back