Elder Scrolls Skyrim - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Elder Scrolls Skyrim

Ah right. Looks canny.

Another thing. The dark brotherhood forever quest, does it actaully lead anywhere because i'm basically doing the same thing over and over again, speak to someone, get their gold and kill the target? :confused:

nope, it's a never ending quest mate like the thieves guild quests.

nope, it's a never ending quest mate like the thieves guild quests.

Theives Guild SEEMS to be pointless at the end - its not.

And then, once you've discovered the secret missions and done then, then it turns into a pointless set of never ending mini quests.

just completed all the main quests (i think), so basically just have those never ending rolling jobs left available.

Great game, loved it, probably the best game ever made (so far) imo...... Is there any way of finding out if you have any more locations to discover?

Coz think I'll call it a day and hammer something else (possibly Batman Arkham City) once i've done this.

Done over 110 hours! level 45 and i have not even levelled up once with Illusion, Conjuration and all the magic shit because i don't know how to work it. :)

I've basically slashed my way through the game with two handed and heavy armour.

Still loads of the map undiscovered. Fuck me what a game though, one of the best i've ever played.

This game is pissing me off now :lol::lol:

I have to do that quest where I have to kill that guy in a city, I stole his f***ing schedule, then the guards took it from me now I don't f***ing know where he's meant to be :evil::evil:

BaldockMackem said:
This game is pissing me off now :lol::lol:

I have to do that quest where I have to kill that guy in a city, I stole his f***ing schedule, then the guards took it from me now I don't f***ing know where he's meant to be :evil::evil:

Take it back from the evidence chest, or follow the quest marker.

Done over 110 hours! level 45 and i have not even levelled up once with Illusion, Conjuration and all the magic shit because i don't know how to work it. :)

I've basically slashed my way through the game with two handed and heavy armour.

Still loads of the map undiscovered. Fuck me what a game though, one of the best i've ever played.

Took me a few hours to realise to put a spell onto a hand, just like you would a weapon.

Havnt played this for months, got stuck on it and sidetracked with fallout.

Might fire it up again later

same here, the sheer size of the game began to overwhelm me i think so i played saints row 3 the last month or so.

staying in this weekend to save money so might dive back in.

240 hours in, finally weaned myself off it last week and onto Assassins Creed Brotherhood which I never finished. Have now, straight onto Revelations, but I can see a new Skyrim character in the not too distant future....

Just started a new piss about game on this, playing as an unarmed Kajiit. There's something strangely satisfying about punching wolves in the face...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back