Elder Scrolls Skyrim - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah well cheers mate, I'll do that then:lol:

Anyway to improve your archery and magic?

I impoved destruction to level 100 by spamming shadowmere with attacks. Got the rest up to 100 aswell but cant remember how. Look on youtube for some ways, be warned many are patched and it took me ages to do each skill.

I impoved destruction to level 100 by spamming shadowmere with attacks. Got the rest up to 100 aswell but cant remember how. Look on youtube for some ways, be warned many are patched and it took me ages to do each skill.

I don't want to spam every skill, it would probably make the game a little boring, just a few. Does shadowmere not die like? I only have the shitty flames at the moment so I'll just use that.[DOUBLEPOST=1383684944][/DOUBLEPOST]
Never tried it, but you could try stealth archery on the greybeards, might kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Aye didn't think of that, might aswell give it a go.

You can also get your speech up to 100 in the town most easterley on the map (Riften?) and talking to the guy working in the meadery

Whatever school of magic the spell muffle is in can be levelled by repeated casting of muffle. Illusion I think.[DOUBLEPOST=1383686650][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can also get your speech up to 100 in the town most easterley on the map (Riften?) and talking to the guy working in the meadery
Yeah do this but I think it has to be a certain level already for it to work. Just keep asking him about maven blackfriar. I think when I did it I turned the channel over onto my telly to watch something with my controller in hand pressing A repeatedly.

Last edited:
Whatever school of magic the spell muffle is in can be levelled by repeated casting of muffle. Illusion I think.[DOUBLEPOST=1383686650][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah do this but I think it has to be a certain level already for it to work. Just keep asking him about maven blackfriar. I think when I did it I turned the channel over onto my telly to watch something with my controller in hand pressing A repeatedly.

:lol:

It was a shame you could cheat-level-up in Skyrim. Its too tempting not too, but ruins it.

Game has glitched out on me for the second, and final, time. Loved it, but very disappointed. Have over 1200 hours in the two games i played through on it. First one went after nearly 800. Plenty of game left in it as well. Can not start a third, looking for something else now. May go back to Fallout or summat. :(

Game has glitched out on me for the second, and final, time. Loved it, but very disappointed. Have over 1200 hours in the two games i played through on it. First one went after nearly 800. Plenty of game left in it as well. Can not start a third, looking for something else now. May go back to Fallout or summat. :(
Think you got your money's worth mate :lol:

It was a shame you could cheat-level-up in Skyrim. Its too tempting not too, but ruins it.
If you have the pc version try doing a search for SPERG it overhauls the perk trees. I haven't tried it myself but it might give you something new.

Just got the pc version after having the 360 version from day one.

I've added the high texture pack, unofficial patches, and sky ui. Other fixes for some bugs.

To make it a bit more of a challenge I've also added realistic needs and diseases (need food, water, sleep and the diseases become more than a bit of an inconvenience), and Frostfall (hypothermia will kill your ass if you don't wrap up).

Are there any other mods I should have?

If you have the pc version try doing a search for SPERG it overhauls the perk trees. I haven't tried it myself but it might give you something new.

Just got the pc version after having the 360 version from day one.

I've added the high texture pack, unofficial patches, and sky ui. Other fixes for some bugs.

To make it a bit more of a challenge I've also added realistic needs and diseases (need food, water, sleep and the diseases become more than a bit of an inconvenience), and Frostfall (hypothermia will kill your ass if you don't wrap up).

Are there any other mods I should have?

I hope you're not asking me! I'm clueless about all those mods!

But I have sold my Xbox, and am in the middle of building a gaming PC. So I might copy what you've done!

I hope you're not asking me! I'm clueless about all those mods!

But I have sold my Xbox, and am in the middle of building a gaming PC. So I might copy what you've done!
The SPERG bit was aimed at you, the rest at the thread in general. I have about 60 mods loaded up now.

Mainly graphical tweaks and bug fixes.

I've made it more difficult with frostfall and the diseases one. I've balanced that out a bit by adding a couple of things.

A merchant tweak that gives them more gold (but it's smarter, cities have more gold than rural stores, but they charge more. You get discounts for being Thane or friends with the owner).

Dragon mask mod - removes the armour rating so the alteration perk for stoneflesh etc. works when you're wearing a mask.

Dragon soul mod - lets you trade dragon souls for perks or stat boosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back