Elder Scrolls Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think I might pick this up.

It doesn't look like it'll be a classic or owt like that, but I should be able to get a few weeks out of it.

I have PS Plus on my account, will the wife be able to play it on the same PS4 but on her account (without PS Plus)?

Just played a bit and got past the tutorial. First impressions;

-Characters seem really dull, worse than they are in Skyrim etc
-Combat seems easy, just block and move away, wait for them to swing, then go in and attack 3-4 times before moving again
-Seem to just be running around and killing easy enemies atm

Hoping this gets better after another play through tomorrow night, the beginning is a bit of a carry on though, hoping it'll liven up later though

Not sure she can actually, gonna test it tonight - I think the ESOTU account is linked to the Gamertag with PS Plus, but you can have up to 8 characters on that 1 profile anyway so she can have 1 of them.
True, had to create a second character as I redeemed the codes after I created the first. The pet you get in the explorer pack is shit mind, like a rat :lol:

Not sure she can actually, gonna test it tonight - I think the ESOTU account is linked to the Gamertag with PS Plus, but you can have up to 8 characters on that 1 profile anyway so she can have 1 of them.
Ah right I thought you meant does the console share PS Plus

Just got it there the game update is taking the piss hope it's worth the wait.

Took me about 4 hours, and that's with fibre.

PSN seems really slow for downloads compared to what xbox was like with the 360, but then I guess I wasn't downloading a 15gb file at the same time as everyone else who got the game on release day.

I found the speeds were faster if I left it for 5 minutes, paused it and then started it again... In the end I just played Alien until the download had finished.

Ah right I thought you meant does the console share PS Plus

Ah.

Tried playing on the wife's profile but it didn't work, so it does have to be on the account that has ps plus.

Took me about 4 hours, and that's with fibre.

PSN seems really slow for downloads compared to what xbox was like with the 360, but then I guess I wasn't downloading a 15gb file at the same time as everyone else who got the game on release day.

I found the speeds were faster if I left it for 5 minutes, paused it and then started it again... In the end I just played Alien until the download had finished.

Ah.

Tried playing on the wife's profile but it didn't work, so it does have to be on the account that has ps plus.
Yeah it seemed to go quicker when I did something else had a game of clubs on FIFA and it shot up 30%, done now still haven't had a chance to play it though.

Yeah it seemed to go quicker when I did something else had a game of clubs on FIFA and it shot up 30%, done now still haven't had a chance to play it though.

The missus has played it for a couple of hours and is enjoying it. She'd rather it was single player though, wants nowt to do with anyone else :lol: gets annoyed by other people running around jumping everywhere.

I need to finish Alien before I start on it otherwise I'll never finish Alien, only 5 more missions to go! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back