Elder Scrolls Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

what a crock of shite this game is

A mildly rehashed skyrim, with a load of nuggets running around aimlessly

Avoid

I'm the exact opposite. Thought it was shite when I first played it and didn't go back to it for months. Then a mate got it and since then I've put hours and hours into it. Really enjoy the social aspect. Especially the pvp campaign.

I'm the exact opposite. Thought it was shite when I first played it and didn't go back to it for months. Then a mate got it and since then I've put hours and hours into it. Really enjoy the social aspect. Especially the pvp campaign.
I've just realised how big it is

Someone told me it wasn't as big as skyrim

I don't think that's true, is it?

I've just realised how big it is

Someone told me it wasn't as big as skyrim

I don't think that's true, is it?

I'm veteran rank 2 and have only visited my faction areas and 2 of the daggerfall covenant areas. It's bloody huge. I'd say yes, it's bigger than skyrim as there are more areas to visit the higher the level your character is.

Didn't even realise it had pvp in cyrodiil which btw is massive again. It's class on pvp. You buy siege equipment with alliance points or your gold then attack other alliances castles. Much different to the pve gameplay.

I'm veteran rank 2 and have only visited my faction areas and 2 of the daggerfall covenant areas. It's bloody huge. I'd say yes, it's bigger than skyrim as there are more areas to visit the higher the level your character is.

Didn't even realise it had pvp in cyrodiil which btw is massive again. It's class on pvp. You buy siege equipment with alliance points or your gold then attack other alliances castles. Much different to the pve gameplay.
Might have to have a walk over

Haven't got a hoss or owt so taking ages to get anywhere, I've wandered South East and just consulted a big map and looks like I've gone the wrong way.

Might have a march up to riften. It's a canny place

Might have to have a walk over

Haven't got a hoss or owt so taking ages to get anywhere, I've wandered South East and just consulted a big map and looks like I've gone the wrong way.

Might have a march up to riften. It's a canny place

A hoss is 10k. Which faction are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back