Eight Games to Save Our Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

if we are currently 3 points off safety, surely we just need to win 1 game and then better the other teams around us?

Could literally win about 2-3 games and stay up surely considering it is still so close?

We can stay up ffs , everyone else in the bottom half is just as shit .
Wishful thinking mate
Hull; have a manager who knows what he's doing and had a decent transfer window
Leicester; last night proved what they are capable off
Swansea; Coach who knows what he's doing and decent players
Palace: You know that greedy twat will turn it around
Bournemouth; there pace against our plodders, doesn't bare thinking about
Middlesbrough; will probably go down with us
Watford; we'll capitulate
Burnley; we all know where they first away win is coming from

No Moyes is finished, has a team that basically won't try for him, the majority quite simply aren't good enough or don't want to be here. A CEO who is basically conditioning the club for relegation

A couple questions for the Moyes apologists,
  • name me one positive attribute he has brought to the club?
  • give me one reason why he's earned the opportunity to be our championship manager

Wishful thinking mate
Hull; have a manager who knows what he's doing and had a decent transfer window
Leicester; last night proved what they are capable off
Swansea; Coach who knows what he's doing and decent players
Palace: You know that greedy twat will turn it around
Bournemouth; there pace against our plodders, doesn't bare thinking about
Middlesbrough; will probably go down with us
Watford; we'll capitulate
Burnley; we all know where they first away win is coming from

No Moyes is finished, has a team that basically won't try for him, the majority quite simply aren't good enough or don't want to be here. A CEO who is basically conditioning the club for relegation

A couple questions for the Moyes apologists,
  • name me one positive attribute he has brought to the club?
  • give me one reason why he's earned the opportunity to be our championship manager

I quite enjoy thinking about us dicking them at their own place. You're really over-estimating all of those teams, they're mostly absolutely shit, more are capable of beating them all on our day.

if we are currently 3 points off safety, surely we just need to win 1 game and then better the other teams around us?

Could literally win about 2-3 games and stay up surely considering it is still so close?
Yes you're right.

Unfortunately, we keep stumbling at the 'win one game' part and Hull and Swansea have both picked up under new managers.

Bottom line is we need another f***ing miracle! We need wins and lots of them starting with Man City on Sunday :lol:

:lol: :lol: Just having another laugh at this. Fuckin' hell man.

I see nothing funny in taking on teams that have already proven they have the quality to beat you. All of those are top sides with decent players who run rings around ours. They have to be to best us in the manner they did. In the case it wasn't just 1-0 or 2-1. It was 3-0. Burnley beat us 4-1 at Turf Moor.

I see nothing funny in taking on teams that have already proven they have the quality to beat you. All of those are top sides with decent players who run rings around ours. They have to be to best us in the manner they did. In the case it wasn't just 1-0 or 2-1. It was 3-0. Burnley beat us 4-1 at Turf Moor.

:lol: When I said it would be a piece of piss I was being facetious.

And in the reverse of those eight fixtures this season, we've won four and lost four.

I'll have my apology now if you don't mind.

Only way we will stay up is to bladder Moyes and try and get a lift. The lethargy and defeatist attitude kills us week in week out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back