Watford A
Leicester A
West Ham H
Bournemouth H

Hull A
Swansea H
Boro A

Piece of piss.

12 points from the ones in bold and two from the ones in italics. That is very realistic and doable and will be enough to keep us up this season at the expense of Boro, Hull and one from Leicester, Crystal Palace and Swansea. Any points on top of that (such as our usual points taking from Man City) is a bonus

I'd prefer to say 12 games, not 8, because you know.. we have 12 games left.

We've had worse seasons than this and have went on to beat Man City, Chelsea at the very end of the season and survived.
So there's no reason to remove them from the list.

We have 36 more points to play for, that's what we should be aiming for, not accepting defeat already on some of them.

12 points from the ones in bold and two from the ones in italics. That is very realistic and doable and will be enough to keep us up this season at the expense of Boro, Hull and one from Leicester, Crystal Palace and Swansea. Any points on top of that (such as our usual points taking from Man City) is a bonus
So we are going to beat Leicester away (their home form is decent) and Boro away (who've already beaten us at our place)?

Can't see it myself.

So we are going to beat Leicester away (their home form is decent) and Boro away (who've already beaten us at our place)?

Can't see it myself.

This Leicester city appointment will be comical trust me. All bets are off now they've got a new manager

As for boro they've actively got a manager trying to get himself the sack. They can't score goals either

These are the games you just can't afford to lose, giving your rivals 3 points at this stage of the season kills you even a draw just keeps the status quo as it is with 1 game less to play

The Boro game will be huge when it's eventually played. The fact you don't play for 2 weeks after City while the others do could be huge too

If the gap gets to you needing to win 2+ games to catch up I don't think this team has it in them

You also need to remember everyone of them teams will be targeting you lot for 3 points in their quest for safety too and their fans will be saying if we can't beat the bottom side we deserve to go

That's how it is

These are the games you just can't afford to lose, giving your rivals 3 points at this stage of the season kills you even a draw just keeps the status quo as it is with 1 game less to play

The Boro game will be huge when it's eventually played. The fact you don't play for 2 weeks after City while the others do could be huge too

If the gap gets to you needing to win 2+ games to catch up I don't think this team has it in them

You also need to remember everyone of them teams will be targeting you lot for 3 points in their quest for safety too and their fans will be saying if we can't beat the bottom side we deserve to go

That's how it is
Fuck off. We have done it for 5 seasons on the bounce and we will do it again. 6 in a row cunty bollocks.

We've done similar over the last 5 years man.
We've needed a catalyst though, whether it was a new manager, Wickham returning from loan or January signings, something to turn things around. Unless Short changes his stance on Moyes I can't see where that catalyst will come from.

We've needed a catalyst though, whether it was a new manager, Wickham returning from loan or January signings, something to turn things around. Unless Short changes his stance on Moyes I can't see where that catalyst will come from.

Players coming back from injury is likely this seasons.

Well I no longer fancy us to get owt at Leicester. :neutral:

Fuckin' snakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back