Eight Games to Save Our Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like I said last night, we're in a 7 team mini league. We have 5 of the other 6 still to play and have beaten Palace, we also have Defoe. However unless he does something different with that midfield we won't create a thing. Time for Larsson to be dropped.

It doesn't necessarily work like that though. If that's the case, we need about 5 wins and 3 draws from them. Not a chance we won't get beat in any of those games. We're more likely to pick up a point or 2 against 1 or 2 of the big teams at home imo. Neither are that likely though, but then we still need 3 teams to do better than us, so to speak.

Like I said last night, we're in a 7 team mini league. We have 5 of the other 6 still to play and have beaten Palace, we also have Defoe. However unless he does something different with that midfield we won't create a thing. Time for Larsson to be dropped.
He was only the 3rd worst midfielder on Saturday.

Burnley H
Watford A
Leicester A
West Ham H
Bournemouth H
Hull A
Swansea H
Boro A

Piece of piss.

If I put my optimistic head on and have us beating Burnley, Bournemouth n Swansea at home gives us 30 points.

Still need 4 or 5 yet defeat to leicester hull or boro could make that greater.

Of that lot its Leicester n Boro I feel will beat us, meaning we need a good few more points than the pair of them over other games.

No idea how itll pan out but with Moyes you cant be confident of attacking/beating anyone.

Still cant believe were in such shit yet again!

Burnley have outclassed us 3 times already this season. I'd be surprised if we get a point off them

Given we got a point at home to Liverpool and Spurs recently we are daft enough get a point off City at the weekend then get beat off Burnley.

It's the Sunderland way.

:neutral:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back