Egg chasers of the SMB

Will Eddie Jones ever learn? Don't pick players out of position just to force someone else into the team who is also playing out of position 🤦‍♂️

It’s a shame because Radwan has done really well.
Ellis Genge tested positive for Cov-19 so Bevan Rodd will make his debut from the start.

Last edited:

Listening to the ref in the first half, I can't work out Peyper's logic for not giving Australia a red for the challenge on George. He even said it was direct contact with the head, that's normally the end of discussion.

Great game so far, even better atmosphere. Easily the loudest I've ever heard Twickenham get.

are you having a lie down? :)

been to a few england games at twickers. always a great day out. hope you enjoyed it, especially seeing as though we've just won.
It was a great day. I had my 10yo son with me, his 2nd England game, but the first he could really enjoy as I last took him in 2016. Loved seeing him go absolutely mental with the late try and celebrating with him.

Supporting Bath it's been nice to attend a match my team has won for a change! And where we've had no thoughts of leaving early.

It was a great day. I had my 10yo son with me, his 2nd England game, but the first he could really enjoy as I last took him in 2016. Loved seeing him go absolutely mental with the late try and celebrating with him.

Supporting Bath it's been nice to attend a match my team has won for a change! And where we've had no thoughts of leaving early.
brilliant. pleased your lad enjoyed himself mate.

Quick question lads.

I'm looking to get a pair of tickets for an England home game for the six nations for my mam and dad for their anniversary, any idea when they go on sale? Looked on the Twickenham website and there are just packages available.

Back