Egg chasers of the SMB

Quick question lads.

I'm looking to get a pair of tickets for an England home game for the six nations for my mam and dad for their anniversary, any idea when they go on sale? Looked on the Twickenham website and there are just packages available.
I always get mine through my rugby club but ticketmaster and other ticket websites might have them

Quick question lads.

I'm looking to get a pair of tickets for an England home game for the six nations for my mam and dad for their anniversary, any idea when they go on sale? Looked on the Twickenham website and there are just packages available.
To get them direct from the RFU (if you're not a member of a rugby club) you need to join the England Rugby First XV club, they've already done the 6N ballot at the same time as they did the Autumn one, I didn't get anything in that, but then a load more (cheaper) tickets for Australia and South Africa were released a few weeks back, so I picked mine up for yesterday from that. I would expect 6N tickets to have a similar secondary sale in January.

Otherwise there are always touts on the walk from Twickenham station to the stadium, though noticeably fewer yesterday with most tickets being done on the mobile app.

To get them direct from the RFU (if you're not a member of a rugby club) you need to join the England Rugby First XV club, they've already done the 6N ballot at the same time as they did the Autumn one, I didn't get anything in that, but then a load more (cheaper) tickets for Australia and South Africa were released a few weeks back, so I picked mine up for yesterday from that. I would expect 6N tickets to have a similar secondary sale in January.

Otherwise there are always touts on the walk from Twickenham station to the stadium, though noticeably fewer yesterday with most tickets being done on the mobile app.
Think I'll be chancing my luck with touts for Scotland Vs England.

Amazing performance. It's always such a tough match against the Springboks.

We look so much better without captain no arms, then when box kick Ben went off, that's when we came back into it towards the end.

The signs are so much more positive for English rugby right now than they were after the six nations.

Amazing performance. It's always such a tough match against the Springboks.

We look so much better without captain no arms, then when box kick Ben went off, that's when we came back into it towards the end.

The signs are so much more positive for English rugby right now than they were after the six nations.
yep. Think the youngs will gradually be phased out now we have great options at 9.

still think Farrell will still be there for the next World Cup though.

yep. Think the youngs will gradually be phased out now we have great options at 9.

still think Farrell will still be there for the next World Cup though.
Sadly I agree, I just can't see Jones leaving him out if he's fit (and not serving another ban)

It'll be interesting to see how we do in the Six Nations when he's on the pitch Vs off it. I expect we'll see a very obvious difference.

Back