Egg chasers of the SMB

Got to admire the SA power but fuck me while effective it’s dull as shit
The Welsh and their crowd are a set of twats mind

Last edited:

What a ridiculous thing to say.
Well I’m rugby terms then.

played both colts rugby and adult rugby against welsh teams and they are horrible fuckers.

got blindsided playing against one of the Cardiff uni teams. Off the ball, sparked clean out.

fans on the sidelines standing cheering apparently.

Can’t stand them.

A total myth.

Flicked over for France v New Zealand now, should be a cracking game. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this is the World Cup Final in 2 years time.
Forgot about this. Happy days.

If France didn’t constantly have brain farts they’d have won a couple of WC already.

the french back line is frightening when it clicks

Those jammy Welsh twats! Still, funny it took them until the last kick of the game to beat a team with 14 men that we strolled past a week ago.

Wales were utter shite. Their lineout was shite, their attack ball in hand was shite, their sub scrum half looked like he was on mogadon. Any other top tier team would have f***ing walloped this Aussie team with a man down

Forgot about this. Happy days.

If France didn’t constantly have brain farts they’d have won a couple of WC already.

the french back line is frightening when it clicks
I think they would have at least 1, 2011 it was as though they didn't believe they could beat the All Blacks in their own back yard.

2007 was just a complete choke against us in the semi ( :lol: ) and they would have almost certainly had too much for SA in the final.

Their progression feels different this time, but you can never discount the possibility of them making a game changing balls up in a tight game.

I think they would have at least 1, 2011 it was as though they didn't believe they could beat the All Blacks in their own back yard.

2007 was just a complete choke against us in the semi ( :lol: ) and they would have almost certainly had too much for SA in the final.

Their progression feels different this time, but you can never discount the possibility of them making a game changing balls up in a tight game.
That 2007 semi final was one of my favourite games. We never should have beaten them but to turn the hosts over on home soil.
What a game
Here’s the silly little NZ dance sang by the most whitest bloke in the world

Last edited:
That 2007 semi final was one of my favourite games. We never should have beaten them but to turn the hosts over on home soil.
What a game
Here’s the silly little NZ dance sang by the most whitest bloke in the world
Made all the sweeter by bullying the convicts off the park the week before when they thought revenge for 2003 was in the bag.

They did get their own back thanks to Stuart f***ing Dickinson the corrupt TMO in the final.

Wow that was quick
What a try.

they are outstanding at the offloads at the breakdown. Tremendous stuff

Last edited:

Back