Egg chasers of the SMB

Exeter Chiefs are having a board meeting on Wednesday to discuss their branding and name.

Got to be honest I find it totally bizarre they’re called the Chiefs anyway. I don’t see why they can’t just be called Exeter RFC or something along those lines. Same goes for the Falcons, Sharks and Tigers to name a few.

Exeter Chiefs are having a board meeting on Wednesday to discuss their branding and name.

Got to be honest I find it totally bizarre they’re called the Chiefs anyway. I don’t see why they can’t just be called Exeter RFC or something along those lines. Same goes for the Falcons, Sharks and Tigers to name a few.

I don't like the club namings either.

Bristol Bears rankles the most for some reason.

What a signing.

I can't see how we're compliant with the salary cap given our squad :lol:

Last edited:

It’s an easy one to rebrand. Should have been chieftains with a hint towards their Celtic heritage.
I don't like the club namings either.

Bristol Bears rankles the most for some reason.

I can't see how we're compliant with the salary cap given our squad :lol:
New stadium being built as well. Something not right here mind

I’m in Bath today and tomorrow. Had a stroll down to the Rec earlier. Very difficult to get a decent view of the ground. Beautiful walk down by the river mind.
When the stadium redevelopment is done, part of the plan is to turn the riverside area into somewhere that can benefit the city. I think there are going to be various bars and cafes along there. It's a great place to watch rugby, especially when the sun is shining, and will hopefully be a true asset to the city when the stadium has been done up.

Good, about time, a juvenile and racist brand.

saracens might want to look at their branding too

When the stadium redevelopment is done, part of the plan is to turn the riverside area into somewhere that can benefit the city. I think there are going to be various bars and cafes along there. It's a great place to watch rugby, especially when the sun is shining, and will hopefully be a true asset to the city when the stadium has been done up.

It’s a fantastic city. Once crowds are allowed back into stadiums I think I’ll come down and watch Wasps here, it’s only a 2 hour drive for me.

Hopefully after a few weeks the penalty counts will come down, similar to what happened in Super Rugby Aotearoa.

Was just great to have it back and great to see Wasps win and move into the top four. Jack Willis. :cool:

Back