Egg chasers of the SMB

Without doubt, almost makes me wish Salarycens had got away with it.

You just know Leicester aren't going to have 2 seasons in a row as crap as this either and they'll be back to their usual irritating (winning) selves next season.
Will they fuck. Financially Leicester are struggling. Can’t stand them either. Would love to see them relegated next year.

I’m relatively new to club rugby. Why are Leicester so unpopular? Is it only down to the fast they’ve been the most successful English club in the professional era?

I’m relatively new to club rugby. Why are Leicester so unpopular? Is it only down to the fast they’ve been the most successful English club in the professional era?
I think there is an element of that, but also a lot of rivalries have naturally developed with them as most teams have had to go toe to toe with them when chasing titles, whether those teams have been successful or not, that breeds an authentic rivalry.

Other teams, like Bath for instance, have been playing them regularly for years before the league structure came into place and developed the rivalry that way.

Really good to see Tigers struggling. I've never met a fan of theirs that hasn't been an absolute bellend. Few times when I was younger my dad took me to Tigers matches if City were away. The crowd always cheered when the football scores were read out and Leicester were losing. Screw em.

Preview of the first ever round of midweek fixtures here - Exeter playing a second string side against Bristol, which could backfire on them and open up the title race if they lose
Silly penalties by Bristol keeping Exeter in this here.
As a rugby purist I’m against the midweek fixtures becoming a regular thing, player welfare etc

but it’s class watching rugby midweek:D

Last edited:
Huge f***ing win like. Chiefs 12pts clear at the top now
Very hard to defend that chiefs pick and drive on the line.

chiefs will finish top but under these conditions means nothing for me.

fancy an Exeter vs Bristol final. One off game anything can happen.

cant believe how well pat lamb has got Bristol playing mind. That Thompson try was quality.

Last edited:
Very hard to defend that chiefs pick and drive on the line.

chiefs will finish top but under these conditions means nothing for me.

fancy an Exeter vs Bristol final. One off game anything can happen.

cant believe how well pat lamb has got Bristol playing mind. That Thompson try was quality.

Yeah Bristol were excellent, but Exeter won that away from home with more players missing, they just dug out out. Some gift back play of their own and Hogg, Nowell, Slade, Devoto Simmonds x2, Williams, LCD, Vermuelen, Gray, Ewers to add to that...

Their era of success was built on forward dominance, bullying other sides and generally bending the rules.

Like a Rugby version of Leeds under Don Revie.

Back