Egg chasers of the SMB

Boring this isnt it? Even the cats stopped watching and he nearly always watches the home nations. Shame there’s only been one team in it since the first few mins. I prefer my sporting occasions to be close. Even safc games as long as we win.
Think I’ll do some safc scouting ower at Leverkusen v Augsburg.

So far, so good, but we need to cut out the errors.
We're giving the Irish, far more yardage than they've actually warranted so far, through giving needless penalties away.

From the in game tracker of Irish Times

“33 min: Ireland are being suffocated in the collisions but England look like they're constantly offside”

“Ireland have been completely blown away there - although it's difficult to get a foothold in the game with England's defensive line constantly offside.”
:lol:

Last edited:
Terrible reffing etc etc etc

I think they should just replay the game
Ireland got away with a couple, so did England but at least there weren't any of the histrionics from yesterdays game. Rugby's a hard game played on the edges of legality but usually the players are excellent at sucking it up. I don't know what caused the Itoje scrap, the Farrell handbags or the other many skirmishes but it's great entertainment. Wales showed yesterday a petulance that neither side sunk to today. I thought there were a couple of dodgy clear outs but then I'm biased, I'm a fan...

Back