Egg chasers of the SMB

My little derg is from Swansea & I've been giving him treats whilst playing Glwad to him. He has just sat in front of the telly & barked!!!:)

Quote from Wyn Jones on potential penalty try: "Was a case for a couple, one at the scrum, one for the tackle - you try and aid the referee, unfortunately couldn't do that today."

Try to aid the referee to give you decisions :lol::lol:

Wales were disgraceful, Biggar, whoever was 13, twats. Disappointed the ref didn't stamp it out, "it's not soccer"
They've been like this for ages to be fair, they've got away with it most of the time because they've won more than they've lost, so have been able to argue they were right. I didn't see today's game, but it doesn't surprise me in the slightest that they were in the ref's face. Yet they still accuse us of being underhand.

Had them to win and on handicap :cool:
They've been like this for ages to be fair, they've got away with it most of the time because they've won more than they've lost, so have been able to argue they were right. I didn't see today's game, but it doesn't surprise me in the slightest that they were in the ref's face. Yet they still accuse us of being underhand.
They were disgraceful in the run up accusing the French forwards of cheating. Horrible twats. Very happy to see them lose

Where they were claiming a penalty try in the second half, they kept very quiet that there would have had to have been a forward pass to score it. That's maybe what the touch judge pointed out.

It was like a bunch of spoilt ten year old brats stamping their feet and screaming at the end. At least when the cameras went to the crowd, one woman had the grace to look totally embarrassed by it.

Back