Egg chasers of the SMB

England were slight favourites last time I looked but I can only see a SA win. England are going backwards whilst SA are on the up.
Unless Jones has fluked the perfect back row, we'll be eaten alive by theirs. I don't much fancy trying to defend against their backs if they start chucking it around.

But no need to worry, if it all goes wrong this week, it's only the All Blacks next week :rolleyes:

Saffas are without a few first choice players due to them being premiership club players and aren’t being released. De Klerk a massive miss tbh

Definitely worth a couple of quid.

England by 6 points I reckon
Good one. Hope so.

The 2 bets that stand out for me are over 45.5 points @ 1.91 and SA +2.5 points @ 1.75. If the backs on both sides get going, we could get another high scoring game.
Good one. I’m not up on my rugby players these days but will watch with interest tomorrow

I’ve seen an England, Wales and Ireland treble at 13/8

Can’t remember the year but the likes of back, dallagio were playing and went to war with the saffers at twickenham. We won by forty points iirc.
2002, laid down a marker with a year to go until the World Cup by beating all the big 3. Can't see a repeat this autumn.

How the Saffers managed to finish that game with as many as 14 men on the pitch that day I'll never know.

2002, laid down a marker with a year to go until the World Cup by beating all the big 3. Can't see a repeat this autumn.

How the Saffers managed to finish that game with as many as 14 men on the pitch that day I'll never know.
That was a great era to watch. We had a thirty odd point draw v New Zealand, when we absolutely demolished them for about 30 mins. Best rugby I’ve seen that England team

That was a great era to watch. We had a thirty odd point draw v New Zealand, when we absolutely demolished them for about 30 mins. Best rugby I’ve seen that England team
It was a great time. That New Zealand draw was right around the time I was getting into rugby, as a young lad I had it in mind that NZ were unstoppable and England were crap, and I just remember not being able to believe what I was seeing.

When that team matured in the run up to the World Cup, they were amazing to watch, that back row of Hill, Back, Dallaglio is one of the best ever.

Can’t remember the year but the likes of back, dallagio were playing and went to war with the saffers at twickenham. We won by forty points iirc.
Sky sports are showing that game in whole just now, channel 407. Although it ends 53-3, I don't think England played that well to be honest. They really peaked in the summer of 2003 during the Southern Hemisphere tour.

Just been looking at ticket prices for England today. Still some tickets left... £118 excluding fees in the lower block behind the goal. That's expensive. £55 a ticket i looked at vs Japan in two weeks. Always wanted to go to Twickenham but those prices are silly in comparison to Murrayfield

Just been looking at ticket prices for England today. Still some tickets left... £118 excluding fees in the lower block behind the goal. That's expensive. £55 a ticket i looked at vs Japan in two weeks. Always wanted to go to Twickenham but those prices are silly in comparison to Murrayfield
Demand outweighs supply so I think they could get away with charging £150 and it will sell out.

Back