Egg chasers of the SMB

The four new call ups man :lol:

One of them is a second row, whilst Launchbury is available :lol:

Thought launchbury was v unlucky not to make initial squad.
Not defending Gatland but the thinking was to call up reserves from players already in that neck of woods..no acclimitising etc needed.

He should, but he won't because Jones is Welsh.

Thought he'd go Kruis and AWJ with Itoje as impact sub, but after today he might have changed plans...not that he's the type to go against popular opinion

Not defending Gatland but the thinking was to call up reserves from players already in that neck of woods..no acclimitising etc needed.

Thought he'd go Kruis and AWJ with Itoje as impact sub, but after today he might have changed plans...not that he's the type to go against popular opinion
That's bollocks tho

And it devalues the shirt. It was planned in advance

He can fuck off. He's a complete ****

That's the thinking but to me it's a bit like the England football team playing a tournament in the USA, losing a striker to injury and bringing in Bradley Wright-Phillips because he's already over there.

That's bollocks tho

And it devalues the shirt. It was planned in advance

He can fuck off. He's a complete ****

I agree...but that's the "reason"

Don't agree with it though

What's the odds the Kiwi press really ramp up the "illegal" scrummaging this week ?

Predictable sheep shagging twats

I agree...but that's the "reason"

Don't agree with it though

What's the odds the Kiwi press really ramp up the "illegal" scrummaging this week ?

Predictable sheep shagging twats
You can bet they'll be on about the referee managing the game 'their' way between now and Tuesday, followed by scathing criticism of every decision in that game that goes against their interpretation of the laws.

I can't say I'm too disappointed to see Peyper listed next week, he can be inconsistent, but does generally know the laws around the scum.

You can bet they'll be on about the referee managing the game 'their' way between now and Tuesday, followed by scathing criticism of every decision in that game that goes against their interpretation of the laws.

I can't say I'm too disappointed to see Peyper listed next week, he can be inconsistent, but does generally know the laws around the scum.

They do like the world to play and ref the game their way...
Refs chosen for tests are as good as we could have hoped for

Looking forward to Argentina v England

Brown; Yarde, Slade, Francis, May; Ford, Care; Genge, Hartley (capt), Williams, Ewels, Launchbury, Robshaw, Underhill, Hughes.
Replacements Singleton, Mullan, Collier, Isiekwe, Wilson, Maunder, Lozowski, Solomona.

Try England. Good offloading

Last edited:
Guscott is a very good pundit IMO. Insightful and not scared to say anything that would go against the grain.

Another very good game so far. Real, old fashioned, quick and hard rugby.

Back