Education

Well you're that many years behind your contemporaries when you join the job market
I'm a similar age to you,bit older , but today's school leavers are entering a totally different world to what we did
Pros and cons in how they are different .
I would say it was harder with less opportunity in our days to be honest, it’s a case of getting off your arse and making it happen now.

There is the other side of this where being in the forces can be damaging

I've got a mate in the army & he tells me they get overly mollycoddled when it comes to things like housing, and generally institutionalised . And it's possibly a reason why so many end up on the streets. My mate isn't the brightest & I do genuinely think he'll struggle to adapt to 'real life' when he comes out.

Everyone has degrees these days. They're too easy. They need to make them hard to pass.
My son is in his third year of a law degree at Newcastle university, easy?? I couldn’t do half of what he has to, they are so far ahead of what we had to do it’s mad.
Those are generic browns Amber,I went to the royal surgeons college the other week on a fact finding mission,I want her looking pretty as a picture after I mount her 🙂
I have no words, which is a first for me 😂
As long as I can bring her out every Christmas I’m happy. I’ll forgive you the dodgy eyes and one leg

Last edited:
Please be aware I have never actually done it to a lady,that’s why I have been researching,I want it to be perfect the first time 🙂 moist parts?I will of course wipe away and spillages and fluids,rest assured.
Just a thought, can you practice on your wife first? I appreciate she’s not dead but could you pretend 😳🤔

Back