Ed Sheeran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just got back from Cardiff after seeing him on the 2nd night of 4 at the Millennium stadium. He puts on some show mind. Some lovely lasses in the audience anarl. No pics though as I keep my phone in my pocket at a gig unlike 60k other people.

He’s one of the best selling acts in the last 5 years so are we saying that all those people who buy his songs are wrong? In the balance of probabilities, the people saying they think he’s shite are probably wrong judging by his sales. Didn’t he break some record a few years ago that he had the most illegally downloaded album ever? I don’t know how they worked it out like.
He writes his own stuff, plays his own guitar very well and appeals to a lot of people.
I wish I was a few bob behind him anarl. I wish I was a multi millionaire for being shite. I’m just shite.

Yes

He wants / needs a massive shoeing for that f***ing Oirish song alone. The ginger Cûnt.
Other than that, he doesn’t bother me.

I don't mind the lad. He was on Graham Norton about a year back and came across as a really decent bloke. I agree with the above though. That song is the musical equivalent of painting by numbers.

I'm sure he had something like 7 out of the top 10 in the UK charts at one point. Which was a music first. So to say he is shite is wrong, he just doesn't appeal to everyone on here. The bairn likes him so it's probably a generation thing.

I'm sure he had something like 7 out of the top 10 in the UK charts at one point. Which was a music first. So to say he is shite is wrong, he just doesn't appeal to everyone on here. The bairn likes him so it's probably a generation thing.
means fuck all in this day. Numbers sold or whatever the fuck they use are nowt compared to the days past.

I don’t really have an opinion one way or the other. I don’t listen to his music but he seems a nice enough lad when I’ve seen him interviewed. The bits I’ve seen him playing he’s played ok.

He is a ginga tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back