Ed Sheeran

While I wouldn't class myself as a fan he is clearly and obviously a very talented singer songwriter selling more tunes than anyone else in the world last year. He might not be 'your cup of tea' but to say he is talentless is just bitter jealously and plainly wrong.

I can respect people's opinions and that but fuck me is terrible!, got about as much charisma as a damp tea bag. Said on here before that heart is always on at my graft and he is on 3/4 times a day sometimes!, Morrisey can be annoying sometimes but he is spot on here

Morrissey Shades 'Marketed Pop Stars' Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith
Its more than 3/4 times like, was one of his about every hour yesterday :mad:

Coupled with the djs telling me to turn up the feel good every ad break makes me mad :evil:

Don't mind him.. far from offensive and seems a decent lad. Seems to be grounded and happy to share his good fortune.

With his bird of many years and proud of his roots...

Just seeing him on comic relief with the street kids and him making sure they were ok shows he is a genuine decent bloke

He wants / needs a massive shoeing for that f***ing Oirish song alone. The ginger Cûnt.
Other than that, he doesn’t bother me.
The bairn keeps playing it in the car. I laughed out loud when I heard the lyrics. What a whopper.

Yes she was pretending to knight him.

Eeeeh it's all high jinx at these celebrity gatherings :D
Would have been funny if she slipped a bit further and chopped his head off. Would have been an interesting manslaughter trial.

He’s one of the best selling acts in the last 5 years so are we saying that all those people who buy his songs are wrong? In the balance of probabilities, the people saying they think he’s shite are probably wrong judging by his sales. Didn’t he break some record a few years ago that he had the most illegally downloaded album ever? I don’t know how they worked it out like.
He writes his own stuff, plays his own guitar very well and appeals to a lot of people.
I wish I was a few bob behind him anarl. I wish I was a multi millionaire for being shite. I’m just shite.

He’s one of the best selling acts in the last 5 years so are we saying that all those people who buy his songs are wrong? In the balance of probabilities, the people saying they think he’s shite are probably wrong judging by his sales. Didn’t he break some record a few years ago that he had the most illegally downloaded album ever? I don’t know how they worked it out like.
He writes his own stuff, plays his own guitar very well and appeals to a lot of people.
I wish I was a few bob behind him anarl. I wish I was a multi millionaire for being shite. I’m just shite.
Not sure best selling means it's good though, it's mad when you see past charts and songs like wonderwall and common people were both beaten to number 1 by Robson and Jerome tracks.
They were massive at the time somehow.

Back