Ed Sheeran

(Typing) Oh Ed Sheeran is a talentless ginger shite and he can fuck off, I’ll smash his face in, what a knob.......(at home) what’s that love? We have to leave now, I can’t wait to see him, shape of you is a masterpiece

Every twat on here

'Yeah, Ed Sheeran's a talentless twat'.

Said by people on here in their semi detached house, probably working shift work, or all the hours they can so they can get a few quid together for spending money for their fortnight in the Canaries.

Ed Sheeran's a fuckin pity. :lol:

'Yeah, Ed Sheeran's a talentless twat'.

Said by people on here in their semi detached house, probably working shift work, or all the hours they can so they can get a few quid together for spending money for their fortnight in the Canaries.

Ed Sheeran's a fuckin pity. :lol:
Don't think he is talentless, just very very boring and releasing bland songs for the masses to lap up. He has admitted that he writes songs to sell them because imo he never expresses himself and is stuck in a comfort zone. Compare him to David Bowie for example.

he needs to find a lass he can keep hold of so he stops writing shite songs about the ones he can't...
That's all he writes about.

Careful lads.
Last time his name came up on here I slagged him off along with his shit eating grin and got pelters off the wet knickered Sheeran fans on the SMB.
Last thing I'd be scared of is a hoard of Ed Sheeran fans old chap! Not my cuppa at all tbh but he probably appeals to those who like James Blunt and Adele, you know people who don't really like music....

Last thing I'd be scared of is a hoard of Ed Sheeran fans old chap! Not my cuppa at all tbh but he probably appeals to those who like James Blunt and Adele, you know people who don't really like music....
Exactly mate, he is pushed down your throat in every entertainment mainstream out let with hype saying "isn't he great?" and people who just like a bit of casual music on like his relatively simple style. It's the same with Simon Cowell imo he doesn't know a lot about music, but what he does know about is what sells.

Back