Eat out to Help out

Status
Not open for further replies.
The toys are plastic shite mate. I wanted to get the book for little un but they were not available on the team valley. Had to queue to get in. Only 15 mins like but still. Had little other options. Kids were starving after being stuck in the traffic on the A1.

I got the chicken selects and they were really nice actually. The smokey BBQ sauce was tremendous.

Was in Antico at the Roker last night and that was good. Mussels not the best but everything else top notch.
Will try to get in the The Cliff tomorrow if they have any space.
The toys were not for me mate. I didn't care about what they were made of.

Out in Newcastle this lunchtime, the queues for Nando’s, Wagamama’s and Five Guys were ridiculous. Why the hell would people want to support foreign multi billion pound companies and completely ignore hundreds of local cafe, pubs and restaurants. Total scum

Do you not scum is a bit strong? For choosing where to eat!

I went to pay and was charged just over £16. I said to the wifey, are you not doing this eat out to help out offer? Her reply was "we've registeted but we're still waiting for our code, so we can't apply the discount yet, we might get it for the next wave"

The food was canny and it was helping a small business, so i wasn't going to make a fuss, but there were two pubs at the same junction, both also listed on the governments website as doing the offer. Surely, they shouldn't be listed on the website until they have this "code." Or have i just been shafted?

You've been shafted. Registration is instant and they can claim for discounts offered from the date they registered onwards. They'll be claiming your discount back for themselves and I imagine a few will try this scam.

Register your establishment for the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme

Claim money back through the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme

Saved me a fortune last week being away like but I feel like a reet pig 🐷
I'm in absolute bits now like. I can barely get my jeans buttoned, and I'm puffing and panting like gary glitter at alton towers just getting up the stairs. I'm eating like a victorian lord, lunch, 3 courses every night, and I've even been nipping to boozer when I'm at a loose end on an afternoon and grazing on sarnies and chips for pennies. Out for an indians tonight anarl, and i feel like a walking heart attack.

Chutneys Whickham last night...
3 pops and picks
Mixed kebab and veg samosa starters
Lamb balti and chicken balti mains, peshwari naan, mushroom rice
4 large Cobras, 3 large red wines
£43 rounded up to £50 for service

I'm in absolute bits now like. I can barely get my jeans buttoned, and I'm puffing and panting like gary glitter at alton towers just getting up the stairs. I'm eating like a victorian lord, lunch, 3 courses every night, and I've even been nipping to boozer when I'm at a loose end on an afternoon and grazing on sarnies and chips for pennies. Out for an indians tonight anarl, and i feel like a walking heart attack.
I’m out on the bike for a good few hours to try and get rid of the last weeks excesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back