Eat out to Help out

When I was in Maccas yesterday the wifey said you log you details on the app. Then made a point of saying it's not enforced and it's up to you if you do it or not.
Not really what they should be saying but I don't understand why anyone wouldn't do it.
maybe some cant afford to lose 2 weeks wages whilst self isolating, if they have been somewhere and a covid case has been found.

Wetherspoons this morning before work, 2 large breakfasts ,one normal one, 3 drinks £8.60!

Off work in 2 weeks, have the Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday booked.

The stables at Beamish, tapas bar Hartlepool and Castle Eden inn, what can I say I like my food.

Might as well take advantage of good deals.

Wetherspoons this morning before work, 2 large breakfasts ,one normal one, 3 drinks £8.60!

Off work in 2 weeks, have the Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday booked.

The stables at Beamish, tapas bar Hartlepool and Castle Eden inn, what can I say I like my food.

Might as well take advantage of good deals.

Looking further down the line, if places are offering decent grub and service they could get a lot of repeat custom in the future.

Greedy, fat, bastard!

Greedy yes fat no!:D
Looking further down the line, if places are offering decent grub and service they could get a lot of repeat custom in the future.

Yeah our lass went to Castle Eden inn on Monday while I was at work, 4 meals and drinks 18 quid spot on.

Can work the other way though we went to Bowburn Hall the previous Monday prices gone up quite a bit, food shit and a lot more expensive, food had always been spot on previously there

Last edited:
lollo rosso morpeth , 2 starters, 2 mains, 2 coffees bottle of wine, complementary brushetta and pernod, 35 pund. few drinks after, bit chant down newgate street and bridge street re mags takeover . Now having more drink watching atlanta v psg witha bit dexys for tunes.
Remember last day of offer is 31st which is a monday, so book early, in the words of fred pontin

Thai Bay in town. Lusherooney. Don't really here it mentioned much but it's spot on imo.
Sharing starter. Mixed grill noodle dish and Seafood rice dish for mains. 3 pints, a wine and 2 cokes. 50 quid.

Last edited:
Thai Bay in town. Lusherooney. Don't really here it mentioned much but it's spot on imo.
Sharing starter. Mixed grill noodle dish and Seafood rice dish for mains. 3 pints, a wine and 2 cokes. 50 quid.
Here. 😂

I’ve not ate out once since this started. Considering I eat out with work a few times a week in normal times.

When I was in Maccas yesterday the wifey said you log you details on the app. Then made a point of saying it's not enforced and it's up to you if you do it or not.
Not really what they should be saying but I don't understand why anyone wouldn't do it.

I took the bairn to KFC yesterday and we just ordered as normal (no app) and they didn't ask for our contact details?

Back