Early morning drink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not too bad. First weekend was crap (I don't really drink during the week anyway). I help run a social club so still gan in there. I realise that a few of the punters are f***ing unbearable when I'm sober. Losing weight, running quicker and saving a fair few quid are a bonus.

Similar here, I rarely see some of my pals sober so when I was out with them it was canny tedious.

Exercise wise even though I’m still not drinking as much I’m finding that I prefer to go for a run rather than have a beer after a shit day, definitely helps my state of mind.

I pumped my savings into paying for Wembley hotels and train tickets so next weekend is paid for through that!

I never put it there, dunno where it’s come from. But anyway, do you ever do anything at all with your life apart from post on here? Serious question.

Nope. Don't even have a poo.

That's good though, a bog monster dishing out free booze. Unless it's someone else's and you're stealing.

I’m not your mate but what a bizarre thing to say. Are you sure it’s you that hasn’t been drinking?

Yes mate.

It's just today you've slated three posters dress sense, called London a shit hole, implied someone stinks, threatened to report someone and now you're being aggressive. Perhaps that's just the way you usually are but thought you might have been in a one.

Oh well, enjoy your night anyway mate.

Last edited:
Yes mate.

It's just today you've slated three posters dress sense, called London a shit hole, implied someone stinks, threatened to report someone and now you're being aggressive. Perhaps that's just the way you usually are but thought you might have been in a one.

Oh well, enjoy your night anyway mate.

Analysing my posts anarl, obsessed by me by the look of it. Just wondering here, have you got a form of autism by any chance? Aspergers?

Analysing my posts anarl, obsessed by me by the look of it. Just wondering here, have you got a form of autism by any chance? Aspergers?

Nah mate, avoided that vaccine you reckoned causes it LOL.

Now go and at least try to enjoy your evening mate.

Nah mate, avoided that vaccine you reckoned causes it LOL.

Now go and at least try to enjoy your evening mate.

I would get checked out, you do tend to get obsessed by things on here. I’m having a great night, drinking beer that I haven’t bought, booking another holiday and then it’s Netherlands v The Krauts. You should log off and try something yourself, I’m trying to help you here.

started drinking at 1am this morning when I got in after last nights gig, stopped about 6 am then got up at 5, got an open can now but steady away

He tries harder than you which is saying something. He's so desperate to live in London he reads the evening standard so he can tell his mates he has avocado for breakfast

Search his name and avocado man :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back