Early morning drink

He tries harder than you which is saying something. He's so desperate to live in London he reads the evening standard so he can tell his mates he has avocado for breakfast

Search his name and avocado man :lol:

Yes I do get the feeling that everything he posts is shite/he’s never actually done, reading between the lines.

I would get checked out, you do tend to get obsessed by things on here. I’m having a great night, drinking beer that I haven’t bought, booking another holiday and then it’s Netherlands v The Krauts. You should log off and try something yourself, I’m trying to help you here.

Was wondering what the fecks going on here, thought you were atgueing with yourself!:lol:

Blocked mows years ago.

Love a few bloody marys and mimosas in a morning

Do it in a nice breakfast place and its acceptable, nobody in the office knows why I am so talkative too

I’ve held off till now as I’ve had a bit of driving people about etc but I think it’s time for a few now like. There’s a few packs of Moretti that have mysteriously materialised in the downstairs toilet?!? So it’s a sign to get supping I think.
They’re probably from Barry’s mate. Whoever bought them is probably trying to keep them secret so other people don’t cotton on to the bargain prices.

Back