Early morning drink

I'm not much of a sleeper. Sometimes I am up at 5am after a big session and have a few beers instead of putting the kettle on. If the Mrs. caught me there'd be hell on, she caught me emptying the minibar on holiday at 6am once and it wasn't pretty.

On holiday man can’t see the problem :lol:

I'm not much of a sleeper. Sometimes I am up at 5am after a big session and have a few beers instead of putting the kettle on. If the Mrs. caught me there'd be hell on, she caught me emptying the minibar on holiday at 6am once and it wasn't pretty.

I've a couple of 24 hour bars walking distance to mine, if I've a day off with nowt to do I've been known to drop the kids at nursery and have a couple of pints while I read the paper before heading back to bed

I did 70 days at the beginning of the year, once I’d done the first weekend I found it quite easy, how are you finding it?

Not too bad. First weekend was crap (I don't really drink during the week anyway). I help run a social club so still gan in there. I realise that a few of the punters are f***ing unbearable when I'm sober. Losing weight, running quicker and saving a fair few quid are a bonus.

Just now and then, man. Headphones on, lounging about in your dressing gown getting pleasantly sloshed while the sun comes up. Didn't even cause that much of a fracas when I got caught. Daughter thought it was quite funny and Ms Z joined in once although that ended in a big argument about the rights and wrongs of barn eggs. I'm quite a pleasant drunk.

Back