Eames chair alternatives

You replied to me mate in two different threads. If you don't want me replying back then don't reply to me in the first place. It's that simple.
Im not sure this forum is for the OP, seems very confused, maybes logging off and trying again tomorrow might be the sensible thing to do.

Very debonair, so you have a pipe ? You don't have to smoke it, just lounge about posing with it......and a cat, don't forget the cat !!! :lol: ;)
A pipe ? My cat and I only smoke pipes when we have our smoking jackets and caps on, the ones with the little tassels 😊
One of the longest serving dealers of this type of furniture in the country. And local.
I vaguely know the owner Andrew, we battled for a set of Errol tables at one time and bump into each other every year or so at auctions etc. he’s a top lad

Last edited:
I think the joke is that I don’t have a job and I lie about my life and it’s all a fantasy and I’m not really looking to buy a chair.

A bit like when people said I lived in a bedsit above a kebab shop but I was living in a 3 bedroom house while they were posting from Witherwack.

Yep. It’s in the opening post.

“Genius” ffs. Go to bed.
You always seem like such an angry little kernt hackney.
No offence like.

Back