Eames chair alternatives

You can get a snidey one off eBay etc for about £500 like. Obviously an original would be more than the 3 figured sum he asked for.

He does me as well :lol:

Aye but he has so what’s the problem?

I think the joke is that I don’t have a job and I lie about my life and it’s all a fantasy and I’m not really looking to buy a chair.

A bit like when people said I lived in a bedsit above a kebab shop but I was living in a 3 bedroom house while they were posting from Witherwack.
So he doesn't want an eames chair then

Genius

Yep. It’s in the opening post.

“Genius” ffs. Go to bed.

I think the joke is that I don’t have a job and I lie about my life and it’s all a fantasy and I’m not really looking to buy a chair.

A bit like when people said I lived in a bedsit above a kebab shop but I was living in a 3 bedroom house while they were posting from Witherwack.

Yep. It’s in the opening post.

“Genius” ffs. Go to bed.
It seems to be that anyone who owns chairs or even sits on them has delusions of grandeur. Wonder if stools are bourgeois

A real Lounge Chair and footstool is about £6-7 grand, depends if you want a brand new one or a 60s set - you can get copies for £700 if that’s the vibe you’re after.

Okay well I don’t want to spend more than 900 quid and ideally less than that.

Does that make me a scumbag or a posh twat? Or just someone who really wants to sit down?

You can get a snidey one off eBay etc for about £500 like. Obviously an original would be more than the 3 figured sum he asked for.

He does me as well :lol:

Aye but he has so what’s the problem?
I think you're a bit mixed up mate. I replied to somebody who said they were originally a cheap chair for ordinary people. I didn't say the op couldn't afford one you're confused. As for following you around it's the other way around. You've replied to me numerous times on threads. You told me earlier you were attacked by a mag in Byker. Why would that interest me?

I realise you’re not the OP, you are the poster who posted they were less than £500 though, which they very much aren’t
Like any thread it has moved on and more chair facts have been established. I’m sorry to advise you you’ve misunderstood it.
I think you're a bit mixed up mate. I replied to somebody who said they were originally a cheap chair for ordinary people. I didn't say the op couldn't afford one you're confused. As for following you around it's the other way around. You've replied to me numerous times on threads. You told me earlier you were attacked by a mag in Byker. Why would that interest me?
I’m not sure what you’re on about.

Some nice examples of Folke Ohlsson on EBay.

I’ve got a Domino Mobler which I’m going to get recovered in leather. No footstool, but I have seen them.

Like any thread it has moved on and more chair facts have been established. I’m sorry to advise you you’ve misunderstood it.

I’m not sure what you’re on about.
You randomly replied to me earlier and said "Fuming mag attacks me for cleaning my carpets". That was on a thread you started about hiring a carpet cleaner in Byker. I hadn't replied to you on the thread so I'm not sure why you told me that.

You randomly replied to me earlier and said "Fuming mag attacks me for cleaning my carpets". That was on a thread you started about hiring a carpet cleaner in Byker. I hadn't replied to you on the thread so I'm not sure why you told me that.
I have absolutely no idea what you’re on about.
I wouldn’t bother replying to him mate, he just trolls threads till they’re all about him
You already did respond to me interrupting a conversation I was having with someone else to tell me something that had already been discussed earlier in the thread. I’m sorry you’ve been upset.

Last edited:

Back